Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

PALMS [new Chino Moreno side project]

Started by luisch, Apr 25, 2012, 06:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DeftonesNZ

Quote from: Playhouse on Feb 12, 2013, 04:20 AM
Fuck haha
Haha I feel bad for him I'm guessing it was just a spur of the moment thing and he decided to treat the small group of listeners, I wonder if the other band members didn't know and he got in a bit of trouble or he's probably just annoyed people are now judging the band on the merits of an unfinished song ,regardless it made my day I managed to get a copy as-well but I'm not going to give it to anyone else and I'm definitely going to buy the album, I just hope he's not going to stop giving us clips and stuff because of how fast this went viral.

Electron§

Could someone pm a link to download the song

ignore the fashion

I was going rip the audio from that YouTube video this morning, I had no idea it would be removed so fast. I hope a better rip comes along soon..

Jerry_Curls

..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

ignore the fashion

If someone has a better.rip and can PM it to me that would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

gwenudo

I cant stop listening to tropics .. its too good.. and its not even mastered yet.. imagine the rest of the album <3 luckly i downloaded the song immediately after i heard it xD i dont think i will send it to anybody though.. dont think chino or anybody from palms would appreciate that..
Was it like it seemed?...

pony_01

Quote from: gwenudo666 on Feb 12, 2013, 04:36 PM
I cant stop listening to tropics .. its too good.. and its not even mastered yet.. imagine the rest of the album <3 luckly i downloaded the song immediately after i heard it xD i dont think i will send it to anybody though.. dont think chino or anybody from palms would appreciate that..

chino himself shares it

alan1o

any chance someone could pm me a link? i'm very interested to hear.

Vesanic

Quote from: gwenudo666 on Feb 11, 2013, 08:15 PM
Lmao seriously guys? Wow. Amazing song really .. cant believe you guys expect so much .. all of you just look for creativity and crap but you guys dont see the true value in this. Chino is getting old ok. And im sure palms just wants to have fun.. but nooooooooooo you guys just love to suck the fun out of everything chino makes or whatever .. koi no yokan to alot of you is a huge disapointment ..and now palms is too.. simply cause its too soft or "boring" .. just enjoy the damn music .. and if this isnt your cup of tea, then move on..theres tons of bands out there.. move on because this is how its going to stay .. dont expect an ATF 2 or heavy isis .. sheeeeeesh with you guys.

A big part of this is wrong in every possible way.

Tried it a couple more times but nothing will do. I think it's a terrible track.

Slacker

Vesanic

A couple of people have the track uploaded on their soundcloud.

nicklav

Quote from: Vesanic on Feb 12, 2013, 07:00 PM
Quote from: gwenudo666 on Feb 11, 2013, 08:15 PM
Lmao seriously guys? Wow. Amazing song really .. cant believe you guys expect so much .. all of you just look for creativity and crap but you guys dont see the true value in this. Chino is getting old ok. And im sure palms just wants to have fun.. but nooooooooooo you guys just love to suck the fun out of everything chino makes or whatever .. koi no yokan to alot of you is a huge disapointment ..and now palms is too.. simply cause its too soft or "boring" .. just enjoy the damn music .. and if this isnt your cup of tea, then move on..theres tons of bands out there.. move on because this is how its going to stay .. dont expect an ATF 2 or heavy isis .. sheeeeeesh with you guys.

A big part of this is wrong in every possible way.

Tried it a couple more times but nothing will do. I think it's a terrible track.

I'm guessing a big part of it is the way Chino delivers his vocals, yeah? If so I agree with you. I miss his old style. It's something I'll hopefully get used to.

DaniknifeParty Ænema

Someone can give me the link to the soundcloud that have the music,or something like that.

He had a lot to say...
He had a lot of nothing to say.

Sushi-X

I'm liking it. Really spacey and trippy.

Rocket Skates '94

ChannelZer0

Sorrow

cvthedrv

the chorus of the song, is stupid!!

Knucklestones

I actually uploaded it to Youtube. :/ I've got it uploaded on www.grooveshark.com though. http://grooveshark.com/#!/s/Unknown/52yCfb?src=5

cesar421

Can someone pm me a link or a stream were i can hear it again?