Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Game Of Thrones

Started by tarkil, Apr 25, 2012, 07:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bright lights, big city

Gonna miss that piece of shit, he was so great at being evil.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

lostpilot

we always have Ramsey Snow

Diplo

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Apr 14, 2014, 03:49 PM
Gonna miss that piece of shit, he was so great at being evil.

A happy wedding again, 2 of 3...
Miss him too but it's been 3 season that I wait for this moment.
Unfortunately I think it's too early (for the scenario).

honeybeewu

Watching that little fuck-stick choke on himself made my week. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wheresmysnare

I think i'll give this a go, I've only seen breaking bad (out of all the US exports) so the bar is set pretty high

Diplo

This has nothing to do with breaking bad, really not the same type... maybe only the dramatic side sometimes.
But they are both great series so yeah watch this and enjoy.

bright lights, big city

Another incredible episode. Hodor! Ser Pounce! Chicks getting railed! Direwolves! White walkers looking like they're in Skyrim!

There was everything. Everything except some more skin of sweet, sweet Margaery.
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Diplo

Couldn't agree more

Crazylegs

chick de la lynch

I think we can all agree that ending in last week's episode was unexpected.

Diplo

Still shocked.
And finally Sansa seems to be less useless...

lostpilot

Felt like a LOTR episode. Giants.

Castle Black is definitely not my favourite destination in GoT but it's nice to see that things are happening, the landscape is changing. Only one episode left which blows my mind, it seems like the season just started.

bright lights, big city

THERE IS SO MUCH TO COVER! The final episode really needs to be like a 2 hour movie.

And yeah I'm not sure I'd say this was better than the Blackwater episode, but holy shit. Great to see Commander Thorne not be a prick and be a good battle commander. AND GIANTS AND MAMMOTHS!
DERP

devilinside

Tyrion and Jamie FTW! <3

devilinside

chick de la lynch

devilinside

That was awful....yet hilarious.

Diplo

I can believe it's the final episode, it's way too fast !
Fucking love the giant and the mammoths.

I would have kill the little boy if I was jon snow... More seriously, I don't know what will happened for the final episode, everybody say that it will be the best final episode ever, with many many things to watch. I 'm curious to see how they will manage this.
This season is really like just an intro in term of narration, a lot of things happened but in the same way there is so much things we have no idea on what will happen or not like the white walkers story or the  bran stark story.
I don't know  it's cut too early and I think it will be hard to wait for discover the rest.

bright lights, big city

I'm with those people - the finale could be the best episode yet. There's so much that I think needs to be wrapped up without extending into next season.

Thank goodness we're getting an extra 15 minutes on the finale(should be an extra 3 hours).
DERP

devilinside

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Jun 13, 2014, 04:07 AM

Thank goodness we're getting an extra 15 minutes on the finale(should be an extra 3 hours).

I say that EVERY time.