Penicks

Quote from: gunsrazorsknives on May 16, 2012, 05:07 PM
Should I watch this show?
you should shut yo damn mouth and be watching it right now

lithium

Can't forget incest!!
💩

blixa

my boss just gave me this show. will start watching soon because all my mates won't shut up about it.

deftoner664

Is this show out on DVD yet?
Sharing Lungs member since Oct 07, 2005 to Present

blixa

i think the first season is.

bright lights, big city

Quote from: blixa on May 19, 2012, 05:28 AM
my boss just gave me this show. will start watching soon because all my mates won't shut up about it.
Great, so when I can be the Jaime Lannister to your Cersei Lannister?
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

lithium

💩

defskull

I fucking love Game of Thrones, but was anyone else annoyed by how much that episode treaded water? They made the last scene out to be a big reveal but it was something I think everyone knew at the end of the last episode. Kind of frustrating.

bright lights, big city

I just don't care for the fact that the Dany storyline has been stalling for weeks over in Qarth. Then again I think the 2nd book kind of stalled her storyline too.

Glad to finally see some Oona Chaplin butt.
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

theis

Quote from: defskull on May 21, 2012, 06:21 AM
I fucking love Game of Thrones, but was anyone else annoyed by how much that episode treaded water?

Yeah, this was definitely my least favorite episode so far. Very uneventful.

Penicks

calm before the storm

bright lights, big city

Yeah just wait until these last 2 episodes. BLACKWATER!!
DERP

theis

theis

Amazing episode.

The Wildfire attack looked so fucking awesome.

The gore-factor was also off the hook. Me likey!

bright lights, big city

Greatest episode yet.
DERP

theis

In Season 2, yes.

The last two episodes of Season 1 still haven't been topped, I think.

bright lights, big city

DERP

defskull

defskull

Why can't they film this show back to back to back to back to back like the terrible Pirates of the Caribbean movies?

bright lights, big city

A buddy of mine had a good solution for this problem. HBO should just dump a couple shows (they're douchebag shows), giving GoT more of a budget and allowing for about 20 episode seasons, which when adapting from the books is plenty of time have all the characters present and tell everyone's story.

Either way this sucks to have to wait 10 months for new episodes.
DERP