Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Game Of Thrones

Started by tarkil, Apr 25, 2012, 04:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freedomsoldier17

tarkil

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

bright lights, big city

dammit, tarkil flew in for the big LA premiere?!?!??!!!!
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

tarkil

I wish ! If I ever flew to LA, it would be coinciding with when the Tones are playing, would be awesome to see them in their home turf...    :)

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

blixa

can't wait till monday. i'm so glad i have a day off.

Freedomsoldier17

so what did everyone think hmm?

i thought it was ok...lots of wtf moments though(not necessarily good ones)

blixa

i'm so pissed off about the dorne storyline. other than that i thought everything went ok. i'm just waiting with anticipation for tormund to appear. he quickly became my favourite character from last season.

bright lights, big city

That Melisandre reveal caught me by surprise. I'm still assuming that will factor in with her relationship with Jon Snow.

Quote from: blixa on Apr 25, 2016, 11:05 AM
i'm so pissed off about the dorne storyline. other than that i thought everything went ok. i'm just waiting with anticipation for tormund to appear. he quickly became my favourite character from last season.
Counterpoint. It is 100% different from the books now, so that means no more spoilers. ??? Kind of a reach I know. At least in one quick scene, they basically said "fuck it" for Dorne. At least for now...

I really wanted Doran's speech and Arianne and Aegon on the show.
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

blixa

she's taken her necklace off before and didn't turn into an old woman. i still think they're going to burn jon and he'll come back to life i.e. daenerys. davos made me laugh a little. also got a little choked up seeing the way theon was looking at sansa after they escaped and when sansa accepts brienne offer of protection. FUCKING FINALLY.

totally different to the book regarding what's happening in dorne. i don't know how they're going to go with it after what just happened.

bright lights, big city

read something today that mentioned Melisandre in a tub w/out the necklace and she was talking to Selyse. Supposedly showed Selyse with a little look of shock or horror. I can't remember exactly how she looked. The theory is she was showing her true self to Selyse since she was a legit believer or something.
DERP

blixa

i just realised that when ellaria said "and weak men will never rule dorne again" made me shiver. i think this season there better be some kick arse women getting shit done.

Freedomsoldier17

I'm hyped as hell to see what happens to Jon and the night's watch. That's gonna be a badass fight scene. Also want to see how Dany escapes the dothraki(maybe with Drogon's help?)

blixa

can't wait to see the babe tormund again. omgggg.

Crazylegs

blixa

i'm a hoe for a ranga.

Crazylegs

blixa

bright lights, big city

how dare you post a picture sans beard.

ahh, magnificent.
DERP

blixa

fucking better see tormund in tomorrow's episode.

i was watching old clips of benjen and i realised how much i liked him. he was so dreamy.

bright lights, big city

Another chill Stark, gotta love him. I take it you also know of the awesome theories about him from the books?
DERP