Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Game Of Thrones

Started by tarkil, Apr 25, 2012, 04:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lostpilot

Quote from: blixa on May 09, 2016, 02:29 AM
1.5 seconds of kit's arse.

I thought of you when that happened

overall, enjoying the season even though it's typically boring. We ain't gonna get no big action scenes and reveals until last episodes

blixa

i wonder what's going to happen to rickon.

blixa

"my watch has ended"

bright lights, big city

he'll take an arrow to the knee and die
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Freedomsoldier17

Freedomsoldier17

danydanydanydanydanydanydanydanydanydany

bright lights, big city

so they are kind of just flying through plot now. awesome.
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

bright lights, big city

we need a Brienne/Tormund fan fiction written asap
DERP

blixa

Quote from: bright lights, big city on May 16, 2016, 02:54 AM
we need a Brienne/Tormund fan fiction written asap

omg how beautiful was it?!? i'm so happy. it was so amazing to see jon and sansa reunited. cried like a baby.

ramsay is not much a letter writer.

blixa

also fantastic to see women running things in game of thrones. finally.

Freedomsoldier17

Was surprised in a great way to see Jon and Sansa actually meet. I thought they'd pull yet another just-missed and have him leave right before Sansa and squad showed up.

bright lights, big city

Quote from: blixa on May 16, 2016, 03:10 AM
ramsay is not much a letter writer.
yeah but he gets his twisted point across well enough, haha. god, i want to see him get the worst death imaginable.

here's the book's letter, and a reminder of just how much has changed from the books w/ the north (mostly for the better I think)... book spoiler: http://awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Bastard_Letter
DERP

blixa

it's so weird to see how vastly different it is after you read something like that. how do you think it'll end for ramsay? if it even ends for him at all.

bright lights, big city

i think we'll get an ending, i mean we fucking better. we got our tywin death, our joffrey death. now we need and ramsay and walder frey to kick it.

what i'm hoping for is some sansa revenge. but i no clue about how it'll happen. ramsay seems so guarded, and i think he's smarter than we expect.
DERP

lostpilot

A very nice episode!
Let the fire burn! :>

bright lights, big city

DERP

Crazylegs

chick de la lynch

blixa

Freedomsoldier17

episode response:

that play arya saw was terrible but also hilarious(also boobs)

tormund eyeing brienne again...what the heck lol

awesome plot development with theon and friends

great scene with tyrion, varys, and kinvara.

that scene with dany with jorah..so sad man...i'm really hoping he doesn't die. dany also looked straight badass on that horse

and the end with bran and hodor, just holy fuck dude, that's the intensity of this show in a nutshell.