Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Game Of Thrones

Started by tarkil, Apr 25, 2012, 07:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lithium

💩

Crazylegs

I digged the fuck out of that ending man, and didn't even see it coming until the last moment.

theis

lithium

I just wanted to kiss you there
💩

bright lights, big city

You know a show is great when a gorgeous ginger gets nekkid and isn't one of the top 3 scenes of the hour. Charles Dance FTW.

So glad to see the Onion Knight again too. And speaking of that scene, it's nice to see a character like Shireen who is completely innocent on the show. Only thing she's ever done is contract the Greyscale.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

chick de la lynch

Jon Snow just moved up the list of the men I want to fuck on Game of Thrones. The fact that he went straight to oral is the sign of a decent man, not to mention he apparently has a bit of a talent for that. As of right now, he's giving Tyrion and Podrick a run for their money. Ok, maybe not Podrick because C'MON!

Did anyone else imagine Nelson from The Simpsons going "HA! HA" when Cersei found out she would have to marry Loras?

bright lights, big city

haha yeah, that was great. And there's another spinoff idea - a Mad About You like sitcom starring Tyrion and Sansa.
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

bebo

I would fuck Ygritte in the browneye so hard

Penicks

DJR

Are you guys in the US past s3 yet? Im onto about episode 4 s3 in UK....

Crazylegs

They are not no. Episode 7 of season 3 airs tomorrow.

bright lights, big city

yarp, sucks there's only 4 eps left.
DERP

Crazylegs

Time flies while watching game of thrones buddy. My tip to you if you're jonesing for some good shit after this season is over. Rewatch Sopranos!!! Never fails to entertain.

bright lights, big city

oh that's probably far down my list but I do want to go through that again. I'm rewatching Breaking Bad now on top of the other shows I'm watching now. Plus I just got into Da Vinci's Demons, which I watch right before The Borgias...kind of acts as a prequel to me, haha.
DERP

Crazylegs

bright lights, big city

DERP

chick de la lynch

The Sopranos has been on my list of shows to watch for several years now, but I still haven't sat down and watched it yet. Maybe it'll my little project to accomplish after I graduate?

I'm also re-watching Breaking Bad, but for research paper purposes.

bright lights, big city

now that sounds like an interesting paper
DERP

Crazylegs

Quote from: chick de la lynch on May 11, 2013, 10:48 PM
The Sopranos has been on my list of shows to watch for several years now, but I still haven't sat down and watched it yet.
I place it higher even than the wire. Best show ever! Go watch as soon as you can.

chick de la lynch

Quote from: bright lights, big city on May 12, 2013, 12:59 AM
now that sounds like an interesting paper

I plan on talking about masculinity and gender politics in the show. It's all academic, but I'm definitely going to insert the quotes "I am the danger!" and "I'm the one who knocks!", you know, for research purposes.

Quote from: Crazylegs on May 12, 2013, 01:58 AM
Quote from: chick de la lynch on May 11, 2013, 10:48 PM
The Sopranos has been on my list of shows to watch for several years now, but I still haven't sat down and watched it yet.
I place it higher even than the wire. Best show ever! Go watch as soon as you can.

VERY interesting! I guess this will be my project after graduation, along with Justified.