Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Game Of Thrones

Started by tarkil, Apr 25, 2012, 07:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crazylegs

I don't think that's likely. You mean that she's basically been hallucinating the entire faceless men storyline?

lostpilot

No, not the hole storyline, just the other girl. As I've said, far out, but a cool idea anyway.

blixa

there's a few different explanations floating around about that scene. the idea that the waif is a manifestation of arya's battle to be no one. also arya walking around that non-nonchalant is highly unlike her. 

tarkil

Disappointed with that Arya storyline resolution...
The wounds just seemed to have disappeared out of nowhere, she killed the waif so easily, it wasn't even shown, whereas she could barely walk mere seconds before, etc.

Bring the books back !     :-X

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

lostpilot

Yeah I have to agree, things are changing. It seems like GoT writers are writing fan fiction/fan service story instead of actual ruthless unexpected twists and turns.

bright lights, big city

With Arya, what the hell happened? Was Braavos worth it? I mean I guess technically Arya is a little better now at fighting? Syrio looked like he taught her more. She maybe knows somewhat about poisons now?

But yeah I actually am giving the writers a break on most of the complaints. There has been a lot of fan service recently (fuck yeah), but they are marching toward the end of the run here. 15 episodes left. Certain characters have to survive to get another place to help someone else...blah blah blah. I get why they couldn't elaborate like in the books of every thought and meal and training a character would go through.

Now, knowing that, how bout some predicitons? I think season 7 will be the beginning of the end. So I'm assuming we won't see Arya until then, since she's going back to Westeros. It's about time Dany get to Westeros. Jon has to win this week's battle and kill Ramsay, right? Cersei's gonna pull some serious shit that'll get everyone killed, somehow spinning Jaime back on "good" side.

I just hope Davos and Tormund survive the battle.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

blixa

i hope davos and tormund survive too, but the two of them making it is highly unlikely. and i don't know why but i feel like they're not going to kill ramsay just yet even though his character is pretty much shit now because like how many times do i have to see you be a cunt.

Crazylegs

That was thoroughly satisfying

bright lights, big city

Definitely. So glad both Jon and Sansa got a little brutality in.

Also, SERPENTINE, Rickon!! For fuck's sake.
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Crazylegs

Hahaha! Yeah, really. What a dunce.

lostpilot

Penicks

rip in pepperoni pieces giant dude

Diplo

Quote from: Penicks on Jun 22, 2016, 12:54 AM
rip in pepperoni pieces giant dude

This. I don't give a shit about Rickon.

What a great battle ! Lord of the rings vibe.

blixa

man, i rewatched the red wedding and i won't be happy until walder frey is dead.

bright lights, big city

Quote from: blixa on Jun 26, 2016, 04:56 PM
man, i rewatched the red wedding and i won't be happy until walder frey is dead.
TONIGHT! Please please please please. Maybe there will even be a red wedding, part 2.
DERP

Freedomsoldier17

wow, what an ending. all aboard the dany 4 queen train. but that means waiting another year

fffffffffffffffffffff

Crazylegs

dang. This season didn't fuck around.

bright lights, big city

I think that was on par with episode 9. They seriously just killed off like half of the characters. The big question that I keep thinking about now is about the Sansa look. Is she going to start feuding with Jon?? The Starks can't splinter.
DERP

Penicks

god damn i would lick arya's disguise girl's ass hole so god damned hard

bright lights, big city

Quote from: Penicks on Jun 27, 2016, 11:02 PM
god damn i would lick arya's disguise girl's ass hole so god damned hard
had to be said, we were all thinking it
DERP