Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Game Of Thrones

Started by tarkil, Apr 25, 2012, 07:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blixa

lyanna mormont is such a bad arse!!!

luisch

Amazing season end. I have some question. Why Varys was on the boat with Daenerys and Tyrion? He wasnt in Dorne?
Searching the machine might reveal what you don't want to know

lostpilot

Quote from: luisch on Jun 28, 2016, 05:53 PM
Amazing season end. I have some question. Why Varys was on the boat with Daenerys and Tyrion? He wasnt in Dorne?

The distance between Dorne and Marina (or whatever the name is) is not very distant, he could have gone there in 2-3 days.

bright lights, big city

Quote from: lostpilot on Jun 28, 2016, 06:15 PM

The distance between Dorne and Marina (or whatever the name is) is not very distant, he could have gone there in 2-3 days.
also, I think there some time went by during the last few scenes. When we see Varys again and the camera follows the dragons flying around, you can see Martell and Tyrell ships, so I guess he and the new gang had just met up with Dany or something.

Or they're already on the way to King's Landing from Dorne.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Diplo

Just one thing missing: the white walkers.

luisch

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Jun 28, 2016, 06:35 PM
Quote from: lostpilot on Jun 28, 2016, 06:15 PM

also, I think there some time went by during the last few scenes. When we see Varys again and the camera follows the dragons flying around, you can see Martell and Tyrell ships, so I guess he and the new gang had just met up with Dany or something.

Or they're already on the way to King's Landing from Dorne.

Have sense to me. Thanks a lot for the reply, guys.
Searching the machine might reveal what you don't want to know

tarkil

So... New season has started, as I'm sure you've all noticed ?

It's good to see the plotlines and characters converging, and getting closer to the end game, but damn, following the seasons which were so meticulously organised through the books, this feels hamfisted...
Magical Euron teleporting left and right, Lannister armies which shouldn't exist taking super fortified castles in days, Cersei suddenly becoming a strategy genius, etc.

I miss GRRM's touch in the show, though it still feels good watching it...

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

bright lights, big city

Didn't even think of the plausibility of Euron going from the east coast to the west coast in such a short time. I kind of let it slide though, because all of a sudden this season he's turned into this badass pirate that's just having so much fun. Loved his scenes with the Lannisters.

Still absolutely loving everything about the show though. Just wish we got more of Bronn. And Brienne being a little more receptive of Tormund's advances before he goes to Eastwatch by the Sea to die.
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

lostpilot

Yeah, the time flow is fucked a little, sometimes it's confusing how easily things like characters moving from north to south happen in a couple of scenes. A little disorienting, HOWEVER

I am completely in love with this show

bright lights, big city

Quote from: lostpilot on Aug 11, 2017, 07:14 PM
Yeah, the time flow is fucked a little, sometimes it's confusing how easily things like characters moving from north to south happen in a couple of scenes. A little disorienting, HOWEVER

I am completely in love with this show
Haha damn straight, just incredible. That last episode was an all-timer. Holy shit.

So tense. And the dragon looked the best it's ever looked. So many polygons!
DERP

lostpilot

DROGON <3

the visual effects on this show are beyond top notch

devilinside

Little Finger....HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!

theis

bright lights, big city

DERP

Crazylegs

time to find a new avatar?

lostpilot

bright lights, big city

might as well go with the other instigator to all the madness
DERP

Crazylegs

tarkil

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Aug 29, 2017, 09:36 PM
might as well go with the other instigator to all the madness

Ha ha nice !

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

CecilWay

Quote from: tarkil on Sep 05, 2017, 11:25 AM
Quote from: bright lights, big city on Aug 29, 2017, 09:36 PM
might as well go with one of these top notch anti snoring devices and the other instigator to all the madness

Ha ha nice !

Did anyone read about the GoT spinoff they announced? It's going to be called The Long Night and they already signed on Naomi Watts. It's going to be set at the time of the creation of the white walkers and building of The Wall. Sounds very promising to me.
Hi!