SNW + DE + Change & Minerva & Knife Party [INSTRUMENTALS]

Started by Vesanic, May 05, 2012, 11:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vesanic

Quote from: iceache on Aug 02, 2012, 01:41 AM
Quote from: Vesanic on Aug 02, 2012, 01:30 AM
Quote from: defsteve on Aug 01, 2012, 08:23 PM
Quote from: Vesanic on Aug 01, 2012, 02:42 PM
What? You have all that stuff?! Please upload them, it's rare as fuck and I can throw them on my youtube immediately. Use mediafire.

Fixed. Haha!

I actually did want to upload Rivière, but that's all really.

Do you have all the stuff that guy has? All the instrumental stuff that is? Or are you saying you only wanted to upload riviere to youtube?

I only wanted to upload Rivière. Hope you noticed defsteve has modified my post.

iceache

Quote from: Vesanic on Aug 02, 2012, 01:45 AM
Quote from: iceache on Aug 02, 2012, 01:41 AM
Quote from: Vesanic on Aug 02, 2012, 01:30 AM
Quote from: defsteve on Aug 01, 2012, 08:23 PM
Quote from: Vesanic on Aug 01, 2012, 02:42 PM
What? You have all that stuff?! Please upload them, it's rare as fuck and I can throw them on my youtube immediately. Use mediafire.

Fixed. Haha!

I actually did want to upload Rivière, but that's all really.

Do you have all the stuff that guy has? All the instrumental stuff that is? Or are you saying you only wanted to upload riviere to youtube?

I only wanted to upload Rivière. Hope you noticed defsteve has modified my post.

lol oh ok.. well here's to hoping this guy uploads the rest.. be quite interesting to hear all these songs as instrumentals.

Vesanic

Deftones would be an incredible instrumental band.

iceache

Quote from: Vesanic on Aug 02, 2012, 02:00 AM
Deftones would be an incredible instrumental band.

Hell yeah, I love Change and Riviere as instrumentals. And the Bob Ezrin Demos are pretty good too

djzap

im uploading diamond eyes full album and all the others right now. i'm going to leave them uploading now and if they're not done by the time i go to sleep, they'll be posted when i awake! and just for everyone's information, i'm not computer illiterate. i understand how things work, i just legitimately couldn't use mediafire with my browser. i got a different browser to upload to my mediafire account so don't worry, it'll be on a much nicer host now. zipped instead of rar'ed because i just wasn't arsed.

iceache

Quote from: djzap on Aug 02, 2012, 06:04 AM
im uploading diamond eyes full album and all the others right now. i'm going to leave them uploading now and if they're not done by the time i go to sleep, they'll be posted when i awake! and just for everyone's information, i'm not computer illiterate. i understand how things work, i just legitimately couldn't use mediafire with my browser. i got a different browser to upload to my mediafire account so don't worry, it'll be on a much nicer host now. zipped instead of rar'ed because i just wasn't arsed.

Nice! Thanks a lot man. Very impressive

E-Money

Seriously thanks you so much man.  Really awesome stuff and thanks for being so cool to share with us. 

Millennia

srsly cant believe how amazing this is!!

Knucklestones

;D I've got the "Minerva" instrumental posted on my YouTube account if anyone hasn't heard it yet. Deftones- Minerva (Instrumental) Thanks a lot for posting those. They sound amazing.

SomeOf

defsteve

Quote from: Vesanic on Aug 02, 2012, 01:45 AMI only wanted to upload Rivière. Hope you noticed defsteve has modified my post.

;D :P
Crosses ††† : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Website

jbmp1390

Thanks so much man! This is what this board is all about. Sharing cool shit with each other, not hoarding it.

Can I use this chair? Seriously can I use it?

McFly

Thank you so much for this!!!!
Minerva is pretty sweet too. Where can I download this?

OnyxPanicProne

vinsanity

Gentleman, you can't fight in here! This the War Room!!

glasstone1983

My wife said last night when this started happening, "I bet it's Frank uploading these or someone really close to the band cause who else would have these". Whoever you are or however you got them thank you very much for sharing.

iceache

Anyone else notice that Knife Party is a little wonky in the middle? lol, just one little section