Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

head joining korn last night

Started by Northcal, May 07, 2012, 02:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Northcal

If this is old news my bad,head played blind wit korn in the final song of the setlist sumwhere in north carolina. Im actualy shocked After seven yrs,I guess korn pays bills and god doesn't. He will be back very soon

theis

Quote from: Northcal on May 07, 2012, 02:16 AM
I guess korn pays bills and god doesn't.

Bahahahaha!

Nice one.

Vesanic

That's pretty cool. If he gets back for real, maybe they'll have a chance to get back to actually making some decent music.

Northcal

I thought see you on the other side was ok but after that it was all downhill From there

pinkmaggit

I thought 'See You On The Other Side' was stinky, runny, putrid crap!
Their last decent album was 'Take a Look in the Mirror' and their last good album was 'Untouchables'.

I saw them on the Untouchables tour and then on the Untitled tour - what a massive difference.
The untitled tour wasn't bad but the Untouchables tour was brilliant!
The Untitled album was a pathetic waste of time.

The Untitled album sounds as if it was put together the same way Deftones put together SNW, albeit with a completely different result.
I thought that Korn iii was fairly decent, the drums were much better IMO than on previous Korn albums, thanks to Ray Luzier.
I thought that maybe Korn were going back to what they do best but this latest album proved me wrong.

I think that their songwriting has become so boring and sterile and they've been misled into thinking that they can hide this with gimmicky electronics.
I sincerely hope that Head can save Korn from what it's become, which is essentially 'the Jon Davis Solo Band'