Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Free Lollapalooza iTunes EP - **CHILE ONLY**

Started by defsteve, May 25, 2012, 10:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

defsteve

Relive the best of Lollapalooza 2012 with 10 free songs from the bands this year.

Remember to download the special collection of 10 songs from some of the best bands that were at Lollapalooza Chile 2012, available until May 31. Free Choice, available only for fans of Chile.

Foo Fighters-Arlandria
Crosses-Prurien†
Friendly Fires-Hurting
MGMT-Siberian Breaks
Pretty Lights-Hot Like Sauce
Thievery Corporation-Culture of Fear
Bassnectar-Timestretch
Rhythm Machine-Master
Solar system: The Majagual
Above and Beyond-Thing Called Love

If you have iTunes on your computer, click the iTunes button will take you directly to the iTunes Store and start downloading immediately. If you have not download iTunes for Mac or Windows for free at www.iTunes.com / LA

1. Open iTunes and click iTunes Store.

2. Click Redeem (Redeem) under Quick Links.

3. Then get your code page in Lollapaloozachile http://www.lollapaloozacl.com/itunes Itunes, enter the code and the download will begin immediately.Enjoy!

http://www.lollapaloozacl.com/itunes

This coupon code is not available for resale and has no monetary value, as well not be replaced if lost or stolen. Valid only in iTunes Stores of Chile. ITunes account required. Apply the terms and the privacy policy of Apple, see www.apple.com / legal / itunes / cl / terms.html. To participate in this promotion is required to be over 14 years and Chile also requires compatible products and services.
Crosses ††† : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Website

defsteve

If someone could download and throw on here? Cheers

Actually scrub that. I thought it meant 'live' tracks from the festival. I'm guessing they're not  :-\
Crosses ††† : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Website

DefAlx

I know, there's some people from Chile there. Can someone from them download this compilation and upload it for people not from Chile? I tried to do this, but iTunes not allowed to do this, 'cause i'm from Russia :)

luisch

Is the normal track, directly from the EP
Searching the machine might reveal what you don't want to know

iceache