Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Deftones’ Chi Cheng Diagnosed With Pneumonia, In ICU

Started by deftoolsys07, Jun 16, 2012, 01:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vesanic

The last few days I have been preparing for the worst. Sepsis is serious and they tried two straight days to ween Chi off the ventilator but he could not breathe on his own and they had to put the machine back on. Today we went in and he was off the machine and his vitals were stable. They will keep him for another day or so in ICU and hope to move him out of the ICU and then HOME. I didn't think he could come back from this one but the Beast is back. Sal read him all of your messages today. We thank you SO MUCH for all of your support and prayers. They seem to have carried him through this very scary time. I can't tell you how your support is appreciated! Thank you with all our hearts! Blessings back to all of you, our wonderful family!

DEFinatelydeftones,fsho

Pushing you back but still you ain't goooooooooone!!!!!!

TheShade1989

Quote from: Vesanic on Jun 20, 2012, 11:40 AM
The last few days I have been preparing for the worst. Sepsis is serious and they tried two straight days to ween Chi off the ventilator but he could not breathe on his own and they had to put the machine back on. Today we went in and he was off the machine and his vitals were stable. They will keep him for another day or so in ICU and hope to move him out of the ICU and then HOME. I didn't think he could come back from this one but the Beast is back. Sal read him all of your messages today. We thank you SO MUCH for all of your support and prayers. They seem to have carried him through this very scary time. I can't tell you how your support is appreciated! Thank you with all our hearts! Blessings back to all of you, our wonderful family!

Sepsis is indeed serious. It's amazing how much he's continued to fight and get through, it's inspirational as fuck. Glad he's doing better anyways.

from_musings

Quote from: DEFinatelydeftones,fsho on Jun 20, 2012, 11:48 AM
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D x a million

= 14 million smilies. wouldn't it be smarter and more efficient to type:   :D x 14 million ? 

Quote from: TheShade1989 on Jun 21, 2012, 01:07 AM
It's amazing how much he's continued to fight and get through

DEFinatelydeftones,fsho

:-\ wow Musings. U counted the faces ehh? And then u multiplied it? Never thought of that but u r def still the fucking retard here. Unbelievable. Who's here besides you to show how smart and efficient they are? Wait, most of em but u r thee worse for sure. Is it a complex u have or what? Don't answer, I'm ignoring now.
Pushing you back but still you ain't goooooooooone!!!!!!

bebo

ALightOn