Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

2012 Board Awards (HAI, MUM!)

Started by blixa, Jul 06, 2012, 02:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vesanic

Say what? Theis is more arrogant than ever but it's just priceless.

theis

Haha. I'm the furthest thing from arrogant.

But whatever.

chick de la lynch

Quote from: Vesanic on Jul 08, 2012, 09:42 PM
Say what? Theis is more arrogant than ever but it's just priceless.

Either that or we have just accepted Theis as being such and love him anyway. Doesn't hurt he also has good taste.

Penicks

i'm missing a feet-option. something with feet.

Vesanic

rock_n_frost

Quote from: Vesanic
You used to call me on my cellphone

bright lights, big city

Best male? theis
Hottest male? jerrycurls. dat 'stache.
Hottest, therefore Best female? blixa
Funniest member? penicks
Member you disliked but now like? rock n frost

Member who you would most likely kidnap for several days and return unharmed? crazylegs. this would be our weekend: hockey, hot weather (you need it), Bohren.
Which two board members would make the best couple and why? blixa and I. it's fate.
Two members most likely to meet up and shag? blixa and I. you know the sexual tension's been building for years.
Member who you would like to randomly bump into on a street? lostpilot
Member you'd like to have a one-night stand with? chickdelalynch. seems like the thing to do.
Member you'd like to be stuck in an elevator with? devilinside. we can talk sports, then who knows what'll happen.
Member you would want to show up at your house unexpectedly? theis. we can talk some Baroness, then who knows what'll happen.
Member you'd like to sit down and have a meal with? Vesanic. I think there's some good food round his parts of the world.
Member you stalk (knowingly and/or unknowingly)? chickdelalynch unknowingly cuz she's got some bitchin' taste in everything
Member you would most love to dance with? And to what song? sing blue silver to something we could bang our heads to

Member you most wish would come back? alvarezbassist
Member you would most likely remember for the rest of your life? lostpilot. it's all in the tunes, bro.
Member with the best farts? blixa. she seems to live on vegemite, fruits, and veggies so they I bet they smell horrendously scrumptious.
Member you want a foot job from? none. foot fetishes are fucking disgusting you freaks.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

sing blue silver

Theis just proved why i used to dislike him and now like him. He will call you out on stupid shit but makes it funny. At first I got a bit of a pretentious dick vibe from him but he's just hilarious to me now. Also he has amazing taste in music and comes off as incredibly intelligent so I grew to learn he's a pretty decent dude.

Also a spat between Romain and Kelly should never happen. Be friends because you both rule in my books.\

/drunken SL bromance rant

chick de la lynch

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Jul 09, 2012, 01:01 AM
Member you'd like to have a one-night stand with? chickdelalynch. seems like the thing to do.

Yeah, I knew I turned you on when I said The Wire was an amazing show.  8) (By the way, I'm half way through season 3!)

Best male? Variable. I promised I'd list him this year, last year.
Best female? Blixa, duh!
Hottest male? Jerry_Curls
Hottest female? Blixa. We're LONG overdue for a sleepover.
Funniest member? Variable, whenever he shows up to post. He's not intentionally funny, it's more along the lines of pointing out an argument that's illogical that tickles my funny bone.
Member you disliked but now like? I'm going to jump on the band wagon and say Theis, but I already posted my explanation up above or somewhere in this thread.

Member who you would most likely kidnap for several days and return unharmed? One Weak. We'd just watch a shit load of Bergman films.
Which two board members would make the best couple and why? Blixa and Bright Lights, Big City. However I'd come in every now and again for a threesome, but Blixa would probably just steal me away and keep me all to herself.
Two members most likely to meet up and shag? Blixa and me. Like I said, we're years overdue on this one.
Member who you would like to randomly bump into on a street? rock_n_frost
Member you'd like to have a one-night stand with? Bright Lights, Big City
Member you'd like to be stuck in an elevator with? Billy no. 9. He seems like the kind of guy you could chit chat with.
Member you would want to show up at your house unexpectedly? Defskull
Member you'd like to sit down and have a meal with? Sing Blue Silver. I don't speak to him very often, so it would be nice to sit down and get to know him better, especially since he's a pretty big presence on the board.
Member you stalk (knowingly and/or unknowingly)? I am Facebook friends with some of the members on the board, but there's no need to stalk any of them.
Member you would most love to dance with? And to what song? Jerry_Curls to Joy Division's "She's Lost Control".

Member you most wish would come back? I don't know if anyone remembers him, but Azazel. He was gay and said I could totally be his fag hag. He had some good taste in men.
Member you would most likely remember for the rest of your life? Defskull. I have nothing but love and respect for the man.

sing blue silver

Haha. I'm not a big presence. I've been background noise for 7 years. But a sit and chat with any of you is always welcome.

blixa

i'm only friends with 3 people from the board. plus eric and colin.

downtownpony

Best male? Tarkil
Best female? Blixa
Hottest male? Rick n frost is cute
Hottest female? She hasn't been around much but Devilinside is pretty hot. I would like for her to post more pics of her body.
Funniest member? Penicks
Member you disliked but now like? Rock n Frost

Member who you would most likely kidnap for several days and return unharmed? Jerry
Which two board members would make the best couple and why? Penicks and Rock n Frost, because Penicks is Jewish and Rock n Frost is Muslim.
Two members most likely to meet up and shag? Bright Lights and Blixa. Maybe I'll join for a threesome.
Member who you would like to randomly bump into on a street? Theis, Vesanic, or whoever banned my troll account.
Member you'd like to have a one-night stand with? Devilinside
Member you'd like to be stuck in an elevator with? Rock n Frost
Member you would want to show up at your house unexpectedly? Rock n Frost, so I could rock his world then frost his face.
Member you'd like to sit down and have a meal with? Crazylegs
Member you stalk (knowingly and/or unknowingly)? Jerry to see if he is really gay
Member you would most love to dance with? And to what song?  Devilinside. Taylor Dayne- Tell it to my heart

Member you most wish would come back? Variable, Tarkil
Member you would most likely remember for the rest of your life? Rock n Frost

rock_n_frost

devilinside

Quote from: downtownpony on Jul 10, 2012, 02:31 AM
Member you would most love to dance with? And to what song?  Devilinside. Taylor Dayne- Tell it to my heart

I think I love you

blixa

i didn't know penicks was jewish. he's far more appealing now.

Penicks

i didn't know either, does that mean i need a circumcision now?

rock_n_frost

blixa

Quote from: Penicks on Jul 10, 2012, 01:20 PM

so you aren't?

Penicks

Quote from: rock_n_frost on Jul 10, 2012, 01:24 PM
girls will like it !!!

i don't care what girls want, i don't want my damn dick mutilated and desensitized

Quote from: blixa on Jul 10, 2012, 01:28 PM
Quote from: Penicks on Jul 10, 2012, 01:20 PM

so you aren't?

i'm just typical eurotrash, sorry

what makes jews special for you? is it another blixa thing

blixa

a lot of jewish guys are attractive. that's all.