Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The Wire

Started by chick de la lynch, Jul 20, 2012, 01:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bright lights, big city

Oh jesus, I forgot about that scene. I started liking the character BECAUSE he's played by Method Man, but the character is just so detestable in season 5.

And here's why the plot is believable for the last season- Lester Freaman buys into helping with Jimmy's plan. Lester doesn't fuck around. He does what needs to be done work the cases.

I love watching Gus (Clark Johnson) work too. The guy is such a boss at the Sun.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

chick de la lynch

Gus is a no-nonsense type of guy. I definitely wouldn't want to get on his bad side. Templeton was such a little snot to him. It would piss me off every time Gus would criticize his work and he'd go crying to one of Gus' bosses. I just really hate Templeton.

chick de la lynch

I watched that after I finished The Wire. I thought it was cute. There's also this: http://FunnyOrDie.com/m/6w5b

jbmp1390

Daniels and Pearlman? Say Whaaaaaaaaat? I did not see that one coming at all. That chick gets around lol

Can I use this chair? Seriously can I use it?

chick de la lynch

THANK YOU! Someone who agrees with me. My brother tried defending her saying Daniels' marriage was down the toilet, but I think she's got a thing for married men.

I started sensing their tension a few episodes before it happened, so it wasn't a huge bombshell when it came about.

bright lights, big city

But McNulty's the real whore.
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

chick de la lynch

He really is. He gets more pussy than a toilet seat. I will say McNulty has a nice ass!  :P

jbmp1390

Haha yeah you're right, Mcnulty is pretty slutty. Personally, I don't see how he does it. Not that he's a bad looking guy, but it seems like he never really TRIES to get laid. It just happens. Often with women who should probably know better than to get with a wreck like him lol

chick de la lynch

McNulty is a hot mess, for sure. He has a lot of one-night stands so those women are smart enough to not stick around. I also don't think he gives them a chance to stick around to see how broken he is. It's a win-win for everyone!

bright lights, big city

Also, I've got a serious crush on his ex-wife.
DERP

chick de la lynch

Isn't she on that one USA show now, Necessary Roughness? I only know this because my dad watches the show.

jbmp1390

Callie Thorn? Yeah I think she is on that show now. I mostly remember her from Rescue Me because my dad watched that as well. I feel kind of bad for her as an actress. She played such a bitch on that show that now I can't really enjoy any of her other roles lol. She always tends to play kind of a bitchy character in whatever she's in though. She is fine though. Fiiiiiiiiiine!

bright lights, big city

she was in Homicide too, back in the 90s. played a detective and was actually likable.
DERP

samson simpson

give him props for the duck though

thats the one side of his personality that showed he was alright

ed..// im all late but im sure i read some  shit about Zigg

chick de la lynch

I loved Ziggy with that duck! And the diamond encrusted collar was amazing. Too bad it couldn't hold its liquor. :/

jbmp1390

As soon as I saw the duck I had a bad feeling haha

chick de la lynch

I have to say as much as a moron Ziggy was, I adored him. He was the comedic relief for much of the season and it broke my heart when he killed those people. He was a sweet goofball at the end of the day. He couldn't handle that.

jbmp1390

I always liked Ziggy. Like you said, even though he was an idiot, he was a lovable idiot. Ultimately, not a bad person. That scene after he shoots those guys is one of the most emotional of the series. Also, I just finished season 3. Goddamn! Very happy that Stringer finally got got. That scene from the second to last episode when he and Avon embrace for that last time. So powerful. This is such an incredible show. I'm so glad I took the time to look at this thread and give the show a try.

bright lights, big city

That reminds of a "problem" I had around the end of season 3. WHY COULDN'T THEY KEEP BROTHER MOUZONE IN BALTIMORE??
DERP