Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The Wire

Started by chick de la lynch, Jul 19, 2012, 10:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chick de la lynch

Quote from: jbmp1390 on Aug 24, 2012, 10:48 PM
I always liked Ziggy. Like you said, even though he was an idiot, he was a lovable idiot. Ultimately, not a bad person. That scene after he shoots those guys is one of the most emotional of the series. Also, I just finished season 3. Goddamn! Very happy that Stringer finally got got. That scene from the second to last episode when he and Avon embrace for that last time. So powerful. This is such an incredible show. I'm so glad I took the time to look at this thread and give the show a try.

Damn, this makes me wish I was still watching The Wire:(

I always felt like there was a lot of story behind Brother Mouzone. I wish they delved into that a little more. Such an interesting character.

only pieces remain

jbmp1390

Pretty hilarious that Rawls is closet gay lol

Can I use this chair? Seriously can I use it?

bright lights, big city

Really was hilarious that they through that in there, by showing him in the background chillin in a gay bar. And then not bringing it up for the rest of the series, right?
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

godin

Quote from: chick de la lynch on Aug 26, 2012, 02:22 AM
Quote from: jbmp1390 on Aug 24, 2012, 10:48 PM
I always liked Ziggy. Like you said, even though he was an idiot, he was a lovable idiot. Ultimately, not a bad person. That scene after he shoots those guys is one of the most emotional of the series. Also, I just finished season 3. Goddamn! Very happy that Stringer finally got got. That scene from the second to last episode when he and Avon embrace for that last time. So powerful. This is such an incredible show. I'm so glad I took the time to look at this thread and give the show a try.

Damn, this makes me wish I was still watching The Wire:(

I always felt like there was a lot of story behind Brother Mouzone. I wish they delved into that a little more. Such an interesting character.

agreed, although him and Omar were awesome together
Dingus.

chick de la lynch

Two interesting videos involving both The Wire and Breaking Bad.

Family Guy - Breaking Bad (and the Wire)

Breaking Bad, The Wire-style (All 5 Seasons)

The second video is obviously amazing.

bright lights, big city

The Family Guy one is truth...that 2nd video - holyshitawesomethankyou.
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

chick de la lynch

bright lights, big city

DERP

chick de la lynch

OH MYLANTA! I'm surprised Omar never hit that shiz!