Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Deftones playing a show in Hollywood this saturday July 28

Started by iceache, Jul 25, 2012, 06:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jerry_Curls

Me 3. WTF. It's kind of sad that I even had 2 dreams about me not getting these tickets.

EDIT: ^That was quick.
..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

cesar421

mr.sinister

fuzzylogics

Yeah I was already logged in, pretty much refreshed at 1pm and all went fine.

Lil Pesci

Yep, this sucks. I got on as soon as humanly possible. I kept clicking at 12:59 until it let me in and still nothing. And tickets are not transferable so not sure how these douchebags can sell them on ebay.

E-Money

Jerry_Curls

..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

bangbang240

Quote from: Lil Pesci on Jul 27, 2012, 08:15 PM
Yep, this sucks. I got on as soon as humanly possible. I kept clicking at 12:59 until it let me in and still nothing. And tickets are not transferable so not sure how these douchebags can sell them on ebay.

Me too.

blondie

Jerry_Curls

Just like all these other fine gentlemen, I would like a ticket as well. I'l buy you shots at the bar!
..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

fuzzylogics

I didn't even think about it but once I was 'in' I should've bought two in case a fellow SL member got shafted. MY b.

chaka.chaka

No dice. I know someone who got 1 ticket. I'm a little dissapointed, but knowing how small that place is, I was expecting it.

Hope someone gets some good video/audio of this show! That was one of the main reasons why I really wanted to go. I wanted to share it... 

E-Money

well fuck guys.. just like the rest of u I was on refreshing the fucking page at 1.  one of my buddies got one but idk how the fuck he did.  Fuck. 

cesar421

There was a guy on ebay selling two tickets but for some reason he just removed them.

damn man this sucks. Deftones doesn't play on this kind of venues so often.