Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Deftones Tour: Live guide + video footage

Started by Vesanic, Jul 26, 2012, 09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cvthedrv

LG95

Does anyone else think that the high part Chino does in the Knife Party bridge is one the coolest live vocals parts he's ever done? I think it really intensifies the whole song.
I could float here forever

Lucas_Moreno

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBmm7NwcFq8

Someone really needs to do a gif of that transition of Chino from verse to chorus (1:15 ~ 1:20min)

Please

Penicks

E-Money

Quote from: LG95 on Aug 12, 2016, 01:09 PM
Does anyone else think that the high part Chino does in the Knife Party bridge is one the coolest live vocals parts he's ever done? I think it really intensifies the whole song.

Absolutely love that part.. Especially lately how he really gets into it. The Wp Songs are always the best live to me..

sooniletugo

Yeah that part in Knife Prty was the highlight of the last gig I saw. It's incredible.

And love that video of Gore!! It works so well live and Chino is killing it with those screams. Awesome that they're finally playing more new songs. Opening with Kimdracula is insane too. The setlist really needed a shakeup so this was cool of them.

snw9

Quote from: sooniletugo on Aug 13, 2016, 12:45 PM
Yeah that part in Knife Prty was the highlight of the last gig I saw. It's incredible.

And love that video of Gore!! It works so well live and Chino is killing it with those screams. Awesome that they're finally playing more new songs. Opening with Kimdracula is insane too. The setlist really needed a shakeup so this was cool of them.

I hope to see Rubicon in Canada tonight
Code: [Select]

alligator

Quote from: LG95 on Aug 12, 2016, 01:09 PM

Last show here in Chile he nailed it. I was near him and it is one of the best performance I have ever seen in my entire life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83YnMEJxbtk

2:53

ANattyRat

They only played two Gore songs at last night's show, dropped (L)MIRL. Wonder why.

sooniletugo

Can't say I didn't see that coming.

darkomilicic

Not my video, but I was at the show and it was pretty damn good show and nice to see them headlining for 1st time in awhile! Chino facetimed his dad happy birthday, sang a little of Wham's Jitterbug, and brought a little girl on stage to do the "when you walk into this world" part on Headup!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=eN7hVu0vFDE

ANattyRat

Quote from: darkomilicic on Aug 15, 2016, 03:36 AM
Not my video, but I was at the show and it was pretty damn good show and nice to see them headlining for 1st time in awhile! Chino facetimed his dad happy birthday, sang a little of Wham's Jitterbug, and brought a little girl on stage to do the "when you walk into this world" part on Headup!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=eN7hVu0vFDE

That's awesome. Shows are memorable as they are, but those little unique things tend to stick with you easily, make them more memorable.

B_S_79

Quote from: ANattyRat on Aug 14, 2016, 09:41 AM
They only played two Gore songs at last night's show, dropped (L)MIRL. Wonder why.

Yeah, that was just a matter of time. Glad I saw it. They always have a song they quickly cut out of the set whenever they embark on a new tour.

ANattyRat

Quote from: B_S_79 on Aug 16, 2016, 07:34 PM

Yeah, that was just a matter of time. Glad I saw it. They always have a song they quickly cut out of the set whenever they embark on a new tour.

And it had to be my favourite, haha.

They played Hearts/Wires at the last show, so three Gore songs still.

B_S_79

Quote from: ANattyRat on Aug 17, 2016, 11:08 AM
Quote from: B_S_79 on Aug 16, 2016, 07:34 PM

And it had to be my favourite, haha.

They played Hearts/Wires at the last show, so three Gore songs still.

Would've loved to see them play Rosemary in Philly. They have been killing that song lately. I'm still happy with (L)mirl and Beauty School.

E-Money

Really hope this isn't permanent .. Really want to see it in LA. Also hope rubicon and p/t make it back... P/T has become one of my favorite songs from the record. Hearts Wires has also really grown on me.