Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Deftones Tour: Live guide + video footage

Started by Vesanic, Jul 26, 2012, 09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iceache

Quote from: normsteez on Jul 28, 2012, 05:12 AM
www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gh1dTn3jZBw

I hate you so much right now.

No that's a lie.. i'm sorry lol.. I just hope that guy uploads Rosemary. That quality is satisfactory for now.

normsteez

Quote from: iceache on Jul 28, 2012, 05:13 AM

No that's a lie.. i'm sorry lol.. I just hope that guy uploads Rosemary. That quality is satisfactory for now.

if it was the new song, I would of posted it in the Rosemary thread, I asked her, I think this is all she filmed during the show
May 28, 2000 HFSTIVAL
May 4, 2003 9:30 Club
Oct. 20, 2004 9:30 Club
March 2, 2006 9:30 Club
Dec. 4, 2006 9:30 Club
June 4, 2007 9:30 Club
September 2, 2010 Norva
May 15, 2011 Sonar
May 16, 2011 Sonar
October 26, 2012 Rams Head Live

http://normsteez.tumblr.com/

iceache

Quote from: normsteez on Jul 28, 2012, 05:22 AM
Quote from: iceache on Jul 28, 2012, 05:13 AM

if it was the new song, I would of posted it in the Rosemary thread, I asked her, I think this is all she filmed during the show

I hope not :( Someone has to have recorded the new song... everyone has a device that can record these days lol

Vesanic

Oh my fucking goodness, his inhales at the end.

luisch

Searching the machine might reveal what you don't want to know

shine down unshy

Chino's voice seems to be in tip top shape.  Brutal fucking screams at the end.  Jesus.

pinkmaggit69

Drinks won't stain this birth!

pony_01

Serj got a proshot on this show. i hope Deftones had it too

DEFinatelydeftones,fsho

Nice, I really hope so too! Tomorrow will be another opportunity as well. My best friend and his girl are going....she loves them and he's ok with them so I've been busting his balls all day to sit back steady and tape this shit! Idk though.....he's a bit of a drunk. ;D
Pushing you back but still you ain't goooooooooone!!!!!!

bewareofrats

SHOLY HIT those screams are NUTS on that live DE.  That's probably the best, most intense inhale screams I've heard from him.  Thanks for posting.  Also, I'm impressed with how good Chino sounded on Digital Bath.  That's the best I think I've heard him do the high part in many years.
Open-minded?  Here's some short videos to challenge your thinking:
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL3B82C219AC3A6847

OnyxPanicProne

Quote from: bewareofrats on Jul 28, 2012, 04:18 PM
SHOLY HIT those screams are NUTS on that live DE.  That's probably the best, most intense inhale screams I've heard from him.  Thanks for posting.  Also, I'm impressed with how good Chino sounded on Digital Bath.  That's the best I think I've heard him do the high part in many years.
Hell ya, it may be just cause he hasn't been singing everyday since they aren't on tour just yet. Either way it was great!

Vesanic

I'm curious to hear some real screams though.

bewareofrats

I have confidence in his screaming.  His screams on DE (especially Prince) and the end of Royal were top shelf in my opinion.  And that inhale scream can sound almost more fierce in a way than his regular screams.  So high but strong on these latest ones anyway.
Open-minded?  Here's some short videos to challenge your thinking:
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL3B82C219AC3A6847

Vesanic

Yeah but I mean live. His screams on Rocket Skates were better in 2009 than during the whole DE era.

deftoner664

Someone need to bring a recording device to the show tonight with a GOOD mic...
Sharing Lungs member since Oct 07, 2005 to Present

UrZ*

What do we see here?

I suspect some Roland vdrum thing. Is Abe using triggers or is he adding some effects to his kit?
And somewhere, There's someone who cares. With a heart of gold, To have and to hold.

sing blue silver

Seems to be some pads. Good sign there's some programmed effects on the new stuff.