Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Deftones Tour: Live guide + video footage

Started by Vesanic, Jul 26, 2012, 09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iceache

Bring your recorders ppl that are going!

There Will Be Blood

I'm sure tonight will sound a lot better then yesterday, gotta get those kinks out before its perfect.

deftoner664

Sharing Lungs member since Oct 07, 2005 to Present

deftoner664

BLAAAHHH... Hopefully we will get a setlist photo or something again.... thats me just wishin' lol

iceache

BillyNo.9

I think I like this one song more than the entire Diamond Eyes album.  However I would not call this heavy by deftones standards.

Vesanic

No way in hell I'm skipping another night of sleep haha. Unless the heat keeps me awake again.

Far away

deftoner664

Quote from: Vesanic on Jul 28, 2012, 09:54 PM
No way in hell I'm skipping another night of sleep haha. Unless the heat keeps me awake again.

You're a champ... Stayed up and got the video for Rosemary all made.. Fuckin' great accomplishment man... the world was waiting for that haha So your lack of sleep made every real Deftones fan in the world just a bit more happier..

one weak

Steph really loves him some under armor.

fuzzylogics

Doors @ 8. I walked by, there's a handful of people already out front.

Vesanic

fuzzylogics

I'll do what I can. No recording though. I only have my phone and the audio is always trash.

Vesanic

Millennia

Quote from: Vesanic on Jul 28, 2012, 05:41 PM
Yeah but I mean live. His screams on Rocket Skates were better in 2009 than during the whole DE era.

his screams during rocket skates at the chi benefit in avalon, were fucking amazing. Best performance of that song i reckon Deftones - Rocket Skates Chi Cheng Benefit 11 19 09.flv

Vesanic

Definitely one of the best ones at any rate, that's for sure.

sing blue silver

Can't wait to see the setlist but we'll no doubt be complaining about it soon enough. Oh well. Pre-album time is always so exciting. Seems like this place is alive again today.

Vesanic

I still hope they'll play Beware again, since Stef had that keyboard during the rehearsals.