Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Deftones Tour: Live guide + video footage

Started by Vesanic, Jul 26, 2012, 09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sing blue silver

Hahaha. It'd just be a 7" anyway. Hopefully the record cover itself is great because I've got them all framed on my wall and I'd like to continue doing so.

samson simpson

luv the way both songs sound so far...

the early ones they play live always do though

sir madrid

Both songs are solid can't wait to heat the studio version though.

Vesanic

Looks like Good Morning Beautiful and Battle-Axe will definitely be played at some point

Vesanic

This is the list they made the Troubadour setlist from. Fireal isn't in the initial list, so it was supposedly a last minute addition, which is very encouraging.

976-EVIL

Looks as if Cherry Waves and CMND/CTRL are on the list as well.....interesting....
One last Thing...You Should Beware the Content!!

Thank God that you........ love..... at all.

snw9

Quote from: 976-EVIL on Jul 30, 2012, 03:45 AM
Looks as if Cherry Waves and CMND/CTRL are on the list as well.....interesting....

Props to Cherry Waves and Battle Axe
Code: [Select]

sing blue silver

So Beware isn't even on that list. That's unfortunate. Perhaps I read too much into that rehearsal space picture.

Vesanic

You never know. That very long list has "Troubadour" on the top, maybe it was just a list for that show and they plan on making different ones for the next shows.

Northcal

For jus a second I got excited when I saw the list I though  It Said minus blindfold but it was minerva dammm u scuba steve :P

sing blue silver

Quote from: Vesanic on Jul 30, 2012, 03:01 PM
You never know. That very long list has "Troubadour" on the top, maybe it was just a list for that show and they plan on making different ones for the next shows.

Optimism!

Vesanic

Could be just me but Chino sounds really into it during Fireal.

slyartwork

Too bad they even use these kind of lists to make a setlist from. They should just come up with the songs every night they play so something spontanious might be added.
DUTCH DEFTONES FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/dutchdeftones

DUTCH DEFTONES TUMBLR: http://dutchdeftones.tumblr.com

ARTWORK SITE: www.slyartwork.com

slyartwork

Quote from: sing blue silver on Jul 30, 2012, 12:58 AM
Hahaha. It'd just be a 7" anyway. Hopefully the record cover itself is great because I've got them all framed on my wall and I'd like to continue doing so.

the artwork is far from official.... they need to do better than that. i wonder what they come up with this time though.
DUTCH DEFTONES FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/dutchdeftones

DUTCH DEFTONES TUMBLR: http://dutchdeftones.tumblr.com

ARTWORK SITE: www.slyartwork.com

iceache

Quote from: slyartwork on Jul 30, 2012, 05:13 PM
Quote from: sing blue silver on Jul 30, 2012, 12:58 AM

the artwork is far from official.... they need to do better than that. i wonder what they come up with this time though.

I dunno but I hope we find out soon :p

Vesanic

Each song of the Troubadour set has now at least one source. Enjoy.

rock_n_frost

its a fan art shit for the god sake stop it.
Quote from: Vesanic
You used to call me on my cellphone

M1GHTY M4VS

Quote from: Vesanic on Jul 30, 2012, 05:32 PM
Each song of the Troubadour set has now at least one source. Enjoy.
thanks V

shine down unshy

Abe is tearing it up on Roller Derby maaaaaan.