Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Deftones Tour: Live guide + video footage

Started by Vesanic, Jul 26, 2012, 09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vesanic

Told you he wouldn't be able to pull it off.

fuzzylogics

Quote from: Vesanic on Sep 23, 2012, 12:28 PM

The day you can play guitar and sing like chino becomes the day your opinion is worth a shit.

DeftonesNZ

Quote from: fuzzylogics on Sep 23, 2012, 12:44 PM

The day you can play guitar and sing like chino becomes the day your opinion is worth a shit.
Yea this it's easy to talk he has probably been thrashing his throat for months now.

Vesanic

Quote from: fuzzylogics on Sep 23, 2012, 12:44 PM

Vesanic

Wait, who's lame?

Do I need to be the President to talk about what the President does? For crying out loud, get your head out of your ass for a fucking second. I only said he wouldn't be able to pull it off. Do I blame him? No. I know singing that kind of song is already pretty hard alone and I know it's even more complex if you have to play guitar at the same time. And I also know Chino's voice's pretty much in dust after all these years. It's not really his fault if he can't sing it, but it doesn't change the fact that he can't sing it.

If I don't have something positive to say about a performance or a song, I should just shut the fuck up? Good job, opinion nazi. Criticism being raped after its murder.

DeftonesNZ

Quote from: Vesanic on Sep 23, 2012, 01:00 PM
Wait, who's lame?

Do I need to be the President to talk about what the President does? For crying out loud, get your head out of your ass for a fucking second. I only said he wouldn't be able to pull it off. Do I blame him? No. I know singing that kind of song is already pretty hard alone and I know it's even more complex if you have to play guitar at the same time. And I also know Chino's voice's pretty much in dust after all these years. It's not really his fault if he can't sing it, but it doesn't change the fact that he can't sing it.

If I don't have something positive to say about a performance or a song, I should just shut the fuck up? Good job, opinion nazi. Criticism being raped after its murder.
I bet other people hate being around you...

Vesanic

DeftonesNZ

Quote from: Vesanic on Sep 23, 2012, 01:09 PM
You're an absolute imbecile.
Haha you don't know enough about me to say that,Sure your entitled to your opinion but all I see from you is negative comments.

Vesanic

I don't need to know much more. Saying such a thing only because you saw a couple of negative comments from me is quite a mark.

Bza々

lol, why you always so negative though? You're hella quick to point out the band's flaws but I don't think I've ever seen you compliment them. Lighten the fuck up bro.

DeftonesNZ

Quote from: Bza々 on Sep 23, 2012, 01:56 PM

lol, why you always so negative though? You're hella quick to point out the band's flaws but I don't think I've ever seen you compliment them. Lighten the fuck up bro.
Haha yea that was all I was saying but I got an essay and a lame New Zealand sheep joke.

vinsanity

I thought it would be worse. but it's also their first perfomance live of that song. I liked it =)
Gentleman, you can't fight in here! This the War Room!!

deftones86

i think some bans are in order  this whole page is off subject

Vesanic

Quote from: Bza々 on Sep 23, 2012, 01:56 PM

Look deeper then, bro.

deftones86

I thought that was actually pretty good..

sing blue silver

God I can't stand when Chino is playing guitar live. On songs like Minerva or Sextape it works but on heavy stuff like Royal and Leathers I'd prefer to see him doing the frontman thing. KNY having Chino playing on like every song is going to be a bit of a buzzkill live. Still decent performance though. Chino obviously can't pull it off 100% but he did a good job. He certainly was much better than the idiots in the crowd.

N0S3BLEED976

DenOndaNissen

Even in that poor youtube video leathers sounded GREAT imo. Chino did a better job than i excepted at least, even Sergio's backup vocals was good Cant waint to hear more Koi no yokan songs!