Started by Vesanic, Jul 26, 2012, 09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bza々

Quote from: RavinVsFlud on Oct 18, 2012, 09:14 PM
Quote from: deftoner664 on Oct 18, 2012, 03:34 AM
Quote from: Bza々 on Oct 18, 2012, 03:23 AM
Quote from: RavinVsFlud on Oct 18, 2012, 03:10 AM
Quote from: alan1o on Oct 16, 2012, 02:31 PM
lol i came accross an old deftones vid the other day on youtube where chino crowd surfs to

he did that in Columbus, OH. Mid-7 Words. Around the fur era. Was pretty bad ass!

u from cbus too dude? if so that makes 3 of us here...

Im from Canton Ohio but i visit Columbus often. The Newport is by far my favorite place to see Deftones!

Yeah I'm from Columbus. Newport is by far the best venue to see shows! Have seen em on every tour, there. Thanks for the welcoming words! P.S. do yourself a favor and check out enter shikari at Newport later this month!

No way dude. I haven't been to Newport since like 2001 when I saw Rza, so unless they've made huge changes to it there's no way it beats the LC Pavilion. I saw Atreyu and Chiodos at the LC in 2006 and that place is fucking badass.

DEFinatelydeftones,fsho

Bza, not to get off topic for a second but I just seen Rza last wk at the famous (Eminem and others start) "Shelter" in Detroit! was fantastic and is the 3rd time I've seen him there (Bobby Digital, Digital Bullet, and now Man Iron Fists) seen odb in like 97 rip his hair out on acid and leave w the whitest ugliest redhead in the room without finishing his show! Epic to say the least. Shit R Stone wrote about without having to spice it up!
Pushing you back but still you ain't goooooooooone!!!!!!

RavinVsFlud

Quote from: Bza々 on Oct 19, 2012, 04:20 AM
Quote from: RavinVsFlud on Oct 18, 2012, 09:14 PM
Quote from: deftoner664 on Oct 18, 2012, 03:34 AM
Quote from: Bza々 on Oct 18, 2012, 03:23 AM
Quote from: RavinVsFlud on Oct 18, 2012, 03:10 AM
Quote from: alan1o on Oct 16, 2012, 02:31 PM
lol i came accross an old deftones vid the other day on youtube where chino crowd surfs to

he did that in Columbus, OH. Mid-7 Words. Around the fur era. Was pretty bad ass!

u from cbus too dude? if so that makes 3 of us here...

Im from Canton Ohio but i visit Columbus often. The Newport is by far my favorite place to see Deftones!

Yeah I'm from Columbus. Newport is by far the best venue to see shows! Have seen em on every tour, there. Thanks for the welcoming words! P.S. do yourself a favor and check out enter shikari at Newport later this month!

No way dude. I haven't been to Newport since like 2001 when I saw Rza, so unless they've made huge changes to it there's no way it beats the LC Pavilion. I saw Atreyu and Chiodos at the LC in 2006 and that place is fucking badass.

I hear you! The LC is great too. I have a thing for hole in the wall places though and Newport psuedo has that vibe. I saw Pretty Lights at the LC last month outside. One of the best shows I've ever been to! Oh and there's a Mikey's Pizza in the Newport now. A must get pizza!!

Bza々

Quote from: DEFinatelydeftones,fsho on Oct 19, 2012, 05:39 AM
Bza, not to get off topic for a second but I just seen Rza last wk at the famous (Eminem and others start) "Shelter" in Detroit! was fantastic and is the 3rd time I've seen him there (Bobby Digital, Digital Bullet, and now Man Iron Fists) seen odb in like 97 rip his hair out on acid and leave w the whitest ugliest redhead in the room without finishing his show! Epic to say the least. Shit R Stone wrote about without having to spice it up!

Haha, Well I saw Rza in his prime and the show was wild. I drank like 8 long iced teas and passed out in my boy's neighbor's yard. That's dope you saw ODB though man, he's always been my favorite wu member RIP

cesar421

I just see that Leathers is out of the setlist in the last three shows.
It would be great if they play another new song before the album comes out.

TheShade1989

No doubt after the album is released, they'll add more new songs to the setlist. However, I get the feeling that just means there will be even less room for the more uncommonly-played songs. I mean, it'll by KNY songs, and the rest will be the classics that they always play. And songs frm DE, I'm sure of that. But hey, maybe I'm wrong? :D

Wen they announce a Europe tour I plan on seeing them. But I dont know whether I'd be better to get standing or sitting tickets. Let's put it this way: I'm a small weakling and the only show I went to where I was standing, no matter where I was I had ppl beating the shit outta me. Is it like this at Deftones shows, or are you safe at the front?

CastSoCool

I'm driving about 6 hours to see them.. It's the closest they're playing to me thus far!

Should be a helluva show.. Will be my 6th time seeing them.

So, see you all there?

=^_^=

New_Failure

I blued myself - Tobias Fumke

bewareofrats

Open-minded?  Here's some short videos to challenge your thinking:
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL3B82C219AC3A6847

chise117

Bza々

Quote from: TheShade1989 on Oct 20, 2012, 01:03 AM
No doubt after the album is released, they'll add more new songs to the setlist. However, I get the feeling that just means there will be even less room for the more uncommonly-played songs. I mean, it'll by KNY songs, and the rest will be the classics that they always play. And songs frm DE, I'm sure of that. But hey, maybe I'm wrong? :D

Wen they announce a Europe tour I plan on seeing them. But I dont know whether I'd be better to get standing or sitting tickets. Let's put it this way: I'm a small weakling and the only show I went to where I was standing, no matter where I was I had ppl beating the shit outta me. Is it like this at Deftones shows, or are you safe at the front?

I personally don't fuck with mosh pits when I go to shows. I'd get pissed and clock someone. I love chilling on 2nd floor balconies with a drink in hand and just rocking out. Now if you're a fangirl and the thought of Chino grabbing your hand or some shit gives you an orgasm then maybe it's worth it to you.

Vesanic

In Salt Lake City, Chino dedicated Rivière to Chi.

bewareofrats

Open-minded?  Here's some short videos to challenge your thinking:
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL3B82C219AC3A6847

gwenudo

Quote from: TheShade1989 on Oct 20, 2012, 01:03 AM

trust me this tour has newer fans and as well as all time fans of deftones that have been listening to them since the get go ..the pits will be more crazy and aggressive .. they somehow get alot crazier ... or who knows it might not since people might be video taping the whole time instead of enjoying the concert lol but as far as im concerned .. i dont recommend you going in the standing are cause you will get hurt .. just like everyone else lol .. if you say your a pretty small girl then yea i think youll get crushed xD but if you can take an ass kicking or a few bruises then go for it! you might get lucky and have chino scream on your face and steff could take a picture with you in it!
Was it like it seemed?...

Vesanic

Whenever and wherever it is, front rows at Deftones shows usually go crazy. And by usually I mean practically always.

gwenudo

Quote from: Vesanic on Oct 20, 2012, 07:39 AM
Whenever and wherever it is, front rows at Deftones shows usually go crazy. And by usually I mean practically always.

i remember my first deftones concert, i had to get out of the standing crowd and go to the back about 3 times cause i just could breath and for some reason i loved that lol after the third time i said hell no i came here to see deftones not chill at the back listening to them ... next thing you know theyre playing the last 4 tracks ...and they were all from adrenaline ... i felt like i was gonna die .. literally, but i fucking loved it..so fucking ...much .. the best thing is ... i get to relive it bigger and better at the same place next month in dallas ;D
Was it like it seemed?...

kurtone

Greg from Dillinger at the Denver show for 7 words.

Vesanic

Is it me or Poltergeist is played slower than before?

Diplo

I already say that before but no one answer me, I agree Poltergeist is played slower.

When they began to play a lot of song of DE, they played it a little too fast so it's maybe the same thing or they have change in the studio record too.

Vesanic

Yeah, I remember the first performance of CMND/CTRL, haha.