Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Deftones Tour: Live guide + video footage

Started by Vesanic, Jul 26, 2012, 09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

defcoke

Worst southamerican tour ever!!!!!!!!!  Show in Argentina is cancelled!!!! Deftones will not play

Bza々

Quote from: defcoke on Nov 09, 2012, 10:31 PM
Worst southamerican tour ever!!!!!!!!!  Show in Argentina is cancelled!!!! Deftones will not play

Isn't Argentina pretty fucking chaotic right now? Didn't something like 700,000 people storm the capitol wednesday? They probably cancelled for security reasons, chill out dude.

cvthedrv

Quote from: Bza々 on Nov 10, 2012, 01:10 AM

Isn't Argentina pretty fucking chaotic right now? Didn't something like 700,000 people storm the capitol wednesday? They probably cancelled for security reasons, chill out dude.

was cancelled because climatic reasons.

Bza々

Quote from: cvthedrv on Nov 10, 2012, 03:01 AM
Quote from: Bza々 on Nov 10, 2012, 01:10 AM

was cancelled because climatic reasons.

word

m

Bza are You from Poland?:P KURWA is curse word in Poland.

Bza々

Quote from: m on Nov 10, 2012, 04:45 PM
Bza are You from Poland?:P KURWA is curse word in Poland.

Nah bro. But I love eastern europe. I was watching a video about french legionnaires years ago and one of the legionnaires was Polish and as he was dodging incoming mortars he was calling all the taliban Kurwas and ever since then I've been obsessed with the word cause no one in America knows what it means except some of the Bosnians and Ukranians I know haha.

jefftones

Quote from: chuckles on Nov 08, 2012, 04:41 PM
Have u guys noticed that chino is wearing the same shirt in every show?! I mean if he's taht poor... I'll give him one of mine..
LOL Chino is bringin back the 90s with the flannels

alan1o

Vesanic

Last South American setlist was the usual one, minus Bored and Root in the encore. They were on the paper but eventually weren't played. Show post soon.

TheShade1989

Well, the album is officially out now, so the next show they play, the setlist may change. MAY change. I mean, it should, since it's the KNY tour, but who knows with these dudes?

deftoner664

Let's keep our fingers crossed.. I want Goon Squad, Swerve City , and Entombed  to be on the set list, Gauze too..
Sharing Lungs member since Oct 07, 2005 to Present

N0S3BLEED976

I'd like to see Swerve City, Romantic Dreams and Goon Squad beside Poltergeist, Rosemary and Tempest. Graphic Nature would be nice, as well

Vesanic

They're playing in Texas tomorrow. Of course they'll play new songs...

Shadow46/2

Anyone else going to the band meet & greet in Dallas today?

Speak of the devil, and he shall appear.

deftoolsys07

I didn't get a wristband but I'm planning on just going up there anyway. And I've already got my ticket for tomorrow. I'll try to suggest some new songs if they aren't already going to add some.
Check out my soundcloud/ facebook page with some music...

http://soundcloud.com/dan-koetter/

Jerry_Curls

Quote from: Vesanic on Nov 13, 2012, 05:39 PM

Weren't they in Texas for the release of Diamond Eyes as well?
..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

Vesanic

Quote from: Jerry_Curls on Nov 13, 2012, 11:13 PM
Quote from: Vesanic on Nov 13, 2012, 05:39 PM

Weren't they in Texas for the release of Diamond Eyes as well?

True! And in Dallas as well.

NYRexall

They can fit in plenty of new cuts if they just drop the requisite Adrenaline songs once and for all.

rufas

Quote from: Black on Nov 13, 2012, 11:20 PM
They can fit in plenty of new cuts if they just drop the requisite Adrenaline songs once and for all.

er, wtf? n00b talk

deftoolsys07

Stef said they'll probably just play the same new songs, said there's a chance they might debut something new but don't get your hopes up...
Check out my soundcloud/ facebook page with some music...

http://soundcloud.com/dan-koetter/