Quote from: SomeOf on Nov 16, 2012, 11:09 AM
Quote from: Sett on Nov 16, 2012, 11:03 AM
Solid list. I wish for more SNW though.

Yes, it's a shame.
Rapture, Rats, Riviere, Kimdracula...

Rivière is being played at every show.

SomeOf

Shadow46/2

The Dallas show was insane. Een better than the Diamond Eyes tour. It's clear they're really into it these days. Also I got to meet them in Dallas. steph came outside and smoked and talked with us for a good half hour. It was surreal, what a cool motherfucker.

Speak of the devil, and he shall appear.

deftoolsys07

Quote from: Shadow46/2 on Nov 16, 2012, 07:10 PM
The Dallas show was insane. Een better than the Diamond Eyes tour. It's clear they're really into it these days. Also I got to meet them in Dallas. steph came outside and smoked and talked with us for a good half hour. It was surreal, what a cool motherfucker.

You talking about the Meet and Greet? Funny another person from SL was there out of like 10 of us...  He was only out there for like 5 minutes after the show. Hardly any fans were back there, I guess it was too cold...
Check out my soundcloud/ facebook page with some music...

http://soundcloud.com/dan-koetter/

XJohnnyX

sucks i waited and they never came out they threw everyone out that sucked lol

M1GHTY M4VS

Quote from: deftoolsys07 on Nov 16, 2012, 07:13 PM

You talking about the Meet and Greet? Funny another person from SL was there out of like 10 of us...  He was only out there for like 5 minutes after the show. Hardly any fans were back there, I guess it was too cold...

... but Stef in Shorts like usual :D

Shadow46/2

Yeah I was the dude to his left with the black peacoat. I'm sure you don't remember, lol. Dang, dunno why we didn't try to have like an SL meet-up. Maybe it's cause we're all internet shut-ins who don't like socializing. :P

Speak of the devil, and he shall appear.

Vesanic

I think a transition between Mascara and Fireal would be marvellous live.

XJohnnyX

gwenudo

I was at the dallas show and after the show i waited by the bus for like 2 hrs just waiting for deftones to come out but only chino came out .. he stayed with us for about 2 mins and apologized for the delayed and asked for no pictures .. my guess was because he was either drunk or high cause a security guard came out and said they were getting fucked up lol but yea after chino came out my cousin (my only ride) said ok lets go now! And i had no choice but to leave and never meet steff and abe and frank and sergio :( .. it was an amazing show .. i just wish i couldve met them all in person .. next time though .. ill go by myself and meet them all..
Was it like it seemed?...

elite54

were the meet and greets strictly signing shit or did they let you take pictures with them?

TheShade1989

Quote from: Vesanic on Nov 17, 2012, 04:43 AM
I think a transition between Mascara and Fireal would be marvellous live.

Mascara would be marvellous live no matter what.

sooniletugo

I'd be more than happy with that setlist to be honest. Bloody Cape, Riviere, Passenger, Swerve City, Fireal, all favourites and its got all the regular songs I'd expect to see. Maybe by the time I see them in February though there'll be some more songs from SNW and KNY. :)

deftoolsys07

Quote from: Shadow46/2 on Nov 17, 2012, 04:13 AM

Yeah I was the dude to his left with the black peacoat. I'm sure you don't remember, lol. Dang, dunno why we didn't try to have like an SL meet-up. Maybe it's cause we're all internet shut-ins who don't like socializing. :P

Small dude? I was like right to his right lol black long sleeve shirt...

Quote from: gwenudo666 on Nov 17, 2012, 03:34 PM
I was at the dallas show and after the show i waited by the bus for like 2 hrs just waiting for deftones to come out but only chino came out .. he stayed with us for about 2 mins and apologized for the delayed and asked for no pictures .. my guess was because he was either drunk or high cause a security guard came out and said they were getting fucked up lol but yea after chino came out my cousin (my only ride) said ok lets go now! And i had no choice but to leave and never meet steff and abe and frank and sergio :( .. it was an amazing show .. i just wish i couldve met them all in person .. next time though .. ill go by myself and meet them all..

Chino's always like that... at least the last few years he has been, he doesn't want to waste any time on the fans, just go straight to the bus, had nothing to do if he was fucked up. They all came out right after Chino did, Stef looked fucking high as hell haha.. and he only stayed out there for like 5 minutes. I was the only or the last person talking to him but we were freezing so I left and he went on the bus...
Check out my soundcloud/ facebook page with some music...

http://soundcloud.com/dan-koetter/

Ortegasm

Two guitars and Frank has to play the 'solo' in Swerve City? Really??

deftoner664

Quote from: Ortegasm on Nov 18, 2012, 09:53 AM

Yeah, that's kinda disappointing in regard to their musicianship... It's only like 4 or 5 notes tremolo picked.. Jesus they must really have no natural ability to solo melodies. They're just being lazy by having Frank play it, also too so it sounds more polished live.
Sharing Lungs member since Oct 07, 2005 to Present

DeftonesNZ

Quote from: deftoner664 on Nov 18, 2012, 01:58 PM
Quote from: Ortegasm on Nov 18, 2012, 09:53 AM

Yeah, that's kinda disappointing in regard to their musicianship... It's only like 4 or 5 notes tremolo picked.. Jesus they must really have no natural ability to solo melodies. They're just being lazy by having Frank play it, also too so it sounds more polished live.
Seriously doubt it's because they can't pull it off it's barely even a solo it's just a couple of note played slowly ,it's probably because Chino and Stephen were both playing their distorted parts and Frank playing the picking would sound more natural than Frank playing the distorted bit.They can't play all the guitar tracks at once there's only two of them

kurtone

If hes not gonna play the solo i dont see the point in him playing guitar on the song