Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Deftones Tour: Live guide + video footage

Started by Vesanic, Jul 26, 2012, 09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lucky_Me

Deftones Live (Facebook) has so far the only source that's made a hard statement that he has. At least that's what I know. Tomorrow's show in Cologne hasn't been cancelled yet... I find this a little odd.
Eccentricity is but a sophisticated form of insanity.

ANattyRat

Hopefully it isn't actually broken. I'm sure he got it seen to by now if it didn't stop hurting him, so maybe it's not too bad.

Red Pill

deftfan

Check this Sly video and read in description about Chino's foot and show on Youtube or below:
by slyartwork 

Deftones
Impression of their performance at Groezrock Festival 2017, Meerhout, Belgium.

Chino stumbled over something and fell from the stage during Korea, onto the lower stage panel. Then he decided to jump down another level lower (to the ground) where all the photographers were. While the set continued he fell a few more times, apparently because his foot was hurting. He also bumped into Sergio by accident after which he let himself fall once again. Later he said he had to take it slow because he broke is foot (probably bruised it). He continued the show further (lost a shoe in the crowd) and managed to get through it really well. All in all it gave an extra dimension to this show.

Red Pill

Quote from: deftfan on May 01, 2017, 01:25 AM
Check this Sly video and read in description about Chino's foot and show on Youtube or below:
by slyartwork 

Deftones

Chino stumbled over something and fell from the stage during Korea, onto the lower stage panel. Then he decided to jump down another level lower (to the ground) where all the photographers were. While the set continued he fell a few more times, apparently because his foot was hurting. He also
Quote from: deftfan on May 01, 2017, 01:25 AM
by slyartwork 

Deftones

Chino stumbled over something and fell from the stage during Korea, onto the lower stage panel. Then he decided to jump down another level lower (to the ground) where all the photographers were. While the set continued he fell a few more times, apparently because his foot was hurting. He also bumped into Sergio by accident after which he let himself fall once again. Later he said he had to take it slow because he broke is foot (probably bruised it). He continued the show further (lost a shoe in the crowd) and managed to get through it really well. All in all it gave an extra dimension to this show.

bumped into Sergio by accident after which he let himself fall once again. Later he said he had to take it slow because he broke is foot (probably bruised it). He continued the show further (lost a shoe in the crowd) and managed to get through it really well. All in all it gave an extra dimension to this show.

Bad luck!

E-Money

Quote from: Red Pill on Apr 29, 2017, 08:19 PM
Quote from: E-Money on Apr 29, 2017, 07:29 PM
Quote from: LG95 on Apr 29, 2017, 03:31 PM
Loving that Cherry Waves performance.

So great! I've been lucky enough to see that song 4 times .. always been one of my favorites.
Lucky? Haha

Goddamn you bring nothing to the conversation. Fucking worthless.

Inkblades

Hey Koln-

Regretfully, we have to cancel our show tonight due to Chino breaking the top of his foot. He needs to stay off it for the next day or two. No other shows as of now are in jeopardy of being cancelled. We hope to make it back soon to perform for you again. In the meantime, all tickets will be refunded. Thanks for your understanding.

-Deftones

Vesanic

Fourth date in Germany so it's not too bad, sucks for Koln fans though

Was also gonna make a cool bootleg

BewareTheWater

Quote from: E-Money on May 01, 2017, 07:19 AM

So great! I've been lucky enough to see that song 4 times .. always been one of my favorites.
Lucky? Haha

All he does is shit on the band. If it's not Adrenaline or ATF then it's not worth a damn to him. Then again, he'll probably even shit on those , since " they are ok , some incomprehensible bullshit about radio plays, I am king, blah blah blah "

ANattyRat

Having to stay off a broken foot for a day or two seems kind of light, doesn't it? He can't possibly be back to jumping around after two days of rest???

LG95

I mean, I imagine he'll be a lot less mobile for the rest of this tour. If he's had to cancel a show, then it must be serious enough that he's not just going to be back to normal after a couple of days.
I could float here forever

snw9

Quote from: LG95 on May 01, 2017, 08:58 PM
I mean, I imagine he'll be a lot less mobile for the rest of this tour. If he's had to cancel a show, then it must be serious enough that he's not just going to be back to normal after a couple of days.

I'd think being less active on stage for the rest of the tour would be wise so that his foot gets better without any permanent damage. Get well soon Chino!
Code: [Select]

Red Pill

Lucky? Haha

Right, so do you! Only positive comments are fine lol! Wake up to reality! There's nothing that everyone likes in the world. People have different opinions. It's just the way of living. I know that there will be differences about everything!

BewareTheWater

Negative opinions are okay, but when you bring absolutely NOTHING but negative opinions and literally laugh at people for fucking enjoying something , people can't help but to wonder why tf you're even here....

A question which I know you won't answer, and will instead respond with a " get over it ! " and some more unintelligible babble.

Red Pill

Quote from: BewareTheWater on May 01, 2017, 10:38 PM
Negative opinions are okay, but when you bring absolutely NOTHING but negative opinions and literally laugh at people for fucking enjoying something , people can't help but to wonder why tf you're even here....

A question which I know you won't answer, and will instead respond with a " get over it ! " and some more unintelligible babble.

Quote from: Red Pill on May 01, 2017, 09:34 PM
Quote from: ANattyRat on May 01, 2017, 08:52 PM
Quote from: Red Pill on Apr 30, 2017, 06:29 AM
What? The fuck are you talking about troll ! Just because i dont like Diamond eyes! Lol

No the people around here: drama queens of stone age... Deftones are in a negative fase, in my opinion! I'm just expressing my opinions about it! Bad musical options shouldn't have been rewarded.

Red Pill

More nonsense by you and some more unintelligible babble. By a pseudo intelectual!

BewareTheWater

Quote from: ANattyRat on May 01, 2017, 11:52 PM
What? The fuck are you talking about troll ! Just because i dont like Diamond eyes! Lol

Dude, I literally don't care that you hate almost every single Deftones album. Like I said, I'm fine with people with different opinions. But you don't say anything unless it's negative or to start drama. I mean, in a thread about favourite albums, you probably wouldn't even talk about your favourite album, you'd still manage to find a way to just hate on whatever anyone else is saying. Contribute to a conversation in an actual productive way.
No the people around here: drama queens of stone age... Deftones are in a negative fase, in my opinion! I'm just expressing my opinions about it! Bad musical options shouldn't have been rewarded.

It's not a reward for bad music. Your opinion is just an opinion. If some of us love their newer albums then it's just as valid as those who hate/dislike their newer albums. So for sure you can talk about the negatives, but do it in a way that doesn't come across as being negative for the sake of it. Don't drag down other people's opinions or cause drama, just express the things you dislike and take it from there. And alternatively, talk about the albums you do like.

Red Pill

Red Pill

Quote from: Red Pill on May 02, 2017, 12:20 AM
Quote from: ANattyRat on May 01, 2017, 11:52 PM

Dude, I literally don't care that you hate almost every single Deftones album. Like I said, I'm fine with people with different opinions. But you don't say anything unless it's negative or to start drama. I mean, in a thread about favourite albums, you probably wouldn't even talk about your favourite album, you'd still manage to find a way to just hate on whatever anyone else is saying. Contribute to a conversation in an actual productive way.

It's not a reward for bad music. Your opinion is just an opinion. If some of us love their newer albums then it's just as valid as those who hate/dislike their newer albums. So for sure you can talk about the negatives, but do it in a way that doesn't come across as being negative for the sake of it. Don't drag down other people's opinions or cause drama, just express the things you dislike and take it from there. And alternatively, talk about the albums you do like.

In my point of view, i'm only being honest... In my opinion ...I told ya.

E-Money

Quote from: Red Pill on May 01, 2017, 09:43 PM

Lucky? Haha

Right, so do you! Only positive comments are fine lol! Wake up to reality! There's nothing that everyone likes in the world. People have different opinions. It's just the way of living. I know that there will be differences about everything!

Sharing opinions is fine.. you just make useless retarded comments that don't make any sense and bring nothing to the conversation... which makes you worthless.