Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Cloud Atlas

Started by bright lights, big city, Jul 27, 2012, 01:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bright lights, big city

http://trailers.apple.com/trailers/wb/cloudatlas/#share

Sweet mother of God, this brilliant. I need to see this movie.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

bright lights, big city

here's the youtube trailer, since youtube is totes better than apple/quicktime.

Cloud Atlas Extended Trailer #1 (2012) - Tom Hanks, Halle Berry, Wachowski Movie HD

DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Jacob

pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

theis

Not feeling that trailer...:-/

shine down unshy

^You have no soul.

That movie looks pretty fucking epic. (and not the one Jacob posted either.)

one weak

Quote from: theis on Jul 28, 2012, 06:13 PM
Not feeling that trailer...:-/
I'm mostly confused yet intrigued as well.

bebo

Looks mediocre to me honestly

defskull

I have no idea what's going and I kind of like it.

Jacob

honestly though, it's just a series of shots disconnected from each other with new hollywood stars appearing all the time. the movie might be interesting, I'm intrigued at least. but the trailer is really awkward. it really looks like it's trying to seem as awesome and epic as possible, thus it feels almost as silly as the Kimmel parody.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

rock_n_frost

This is going to be epic
Quote from: Vesanic
You used to call me on my cellphone

roflestiltskin

This looks like you need to watch it 20 times to even know what is going on in it.

rock_n_frost

Quote from: roflestiltskin on Aug 09, 2012, 07:51 AM
This looks like you need to watch it 20 times to even know what is going on in it.

reincarnation ?

rock_n_frost

it seems they did the premier at Toronto Film Festival and people dig it.
I say an epic movie coming on next month

lithium

Quote from: roflestiltskin on Aug 09, 2012, 07:51 AM
they're counting on that
💩

Gee

Quote from: Jacob on Jul 28, 2012, 05:43 AM
kinda reminds me of this:

Movie: The Movie

I had never seen this !!! Ah ah Matt Damon getting screwed again.

And as for Cloud Atlas trailer it does look a bit corny but then again it's a trailer. And Tom Tykwer AND the Wachowski together must make at least an interesting movie ! Who knew about this ? Never heard of it til now !
"When I show up, it's all good" Chino Moreno

wither-I

reincarnation and dream consciousness. this is another level up from the matrix. there is no better time for this movie to come out. we are moving into a healing world and can learn a lot about consciousness and ourselves as divine creators.

"coming into the nearness of distance"

bright lights, big city

Quote from: wither-I on Sep 23, 2012, 10:08 PM
reincarnation and dream consciousness. this is another level up from the matrix. there is no better time for this movie to come out. we are moving into a healing world and can learn a lot about consciousness and ourselves as divine creators.

sounds like you're talking about The Master. But really, I'm super excited again for this after seeing another trailer yesterday for this.
DERP

wither-I

i could also be talking about the master... however cloud atlas is about the same thing. there is a deep subconscious communication happening across the world considering reincarnation and dream consciousness. both of these movies have great relevance for us all, however some will understand more fully the projections which are outlined in the symbols of these films. we are moving into an extraordinary age of full-consciousness. maintaining focus and adherence to wonder within the mystery is key at this moment. :)

"coming into the nearness of distance"

Cropduster

I'm assuming it's based on the David Mitchell novel?

Anyone read and/or can recommend it?
How many days did it take man to create God?

rock_n_frost