Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Cloud Atlas

Started by bright lights, big city, Jul 26, 2012, 10:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jbmp1390

Looks pretty interesting to me. Makes me want to read the book before seeing it though.

Can I use this chair? Seriously can I use it?

Mustang

I'll be seeing this on opening day, but the reviews are quite polarizing.

DAFTPUNK87

Just watched it last night. It's a very brilliant and perplexing movie. I loved it.

Gotta love a movie that deals with different time frames like The Fountain, Vanilla Sky, Mr. Nobody, & recently Looper.

www.facebook.com/HXGRM              www.soundcloud.com/shpes

samson simpson

looks like a mindfuck

wither-I

already in my top 5 all time. this movie is just important

"coming into the nearness of distance"

one weak

whoa this is that good? i was deterred by the reviews.

wither-I

its tough to say here... if one has expansive knowledge of reincarnation and all of its reciprocating phenomenology, the movie will be a grand adaptation of cosmic truth wrapped in philosophical synesthesia. the divine comedy in one.

however, if someone does not have similar knowledge, the movie may be utterly confusing.

the syncs are all there. let the dreamers receive them accordingly :)

bless

theis

Quote from: wither-I on Nov 06, 2012, 09:20 PM
its tough to say here... if one has expansive knowledge of reincarnation and all of its reciprocating phenomenology, the movie will be a grand adaptation of cosmic truth wrapped in philosophical synesthesia. the divine comedy in one.

however, if someone does not have similar knowledge, the movie may be utterly confusing.

the syncs are all there. let the dreamers receive them accordingly :)

bless

You are becoming a master in sounding like a pretentious douchebag.

bless

wither-I

i have only good intentions. im sorry you see it otherwise...

these days its hard to speak of the sacred without the mockery attached...
the universe is truly unspeakable in its boundless beauty and offerings of grandeur

bright lights, big city

in all honesty, i want whatever drugs you're on.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

wither-I

the drug of the conscious mind only :)

the sensations of the body down to the cellular and even atomic level vibrate of radiant ecstasy.
shutting off the logical ego mind is the hardest thing to do, but once sensory deprivation takes place and the breath is pristine, the brilliant light is shone

only love, only love

theis

bright lights, big city

DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

roflestiltskin

This movie sucked major ass.  Felt like I was flipping through channels for 3 hours.  Anyone that likes this movie is lying to themselves.

blixa

Quote from: roflestiltskin on Nov 11, 2012, 04:44 AM
This movie sucked major ass.  Felt like I was flipping through channels for 3 hours.  Anyone that likes this movie is lying to themselves.

yeah, but you like jason statham so...

bright lights, big city

nuttin wrong with the stath.
DERP

blixa

he doesn't act. he just plays himself in every role. there's absolutely no versatility to him.

roflestiltskin

How many movies of his have you seen?

blixa

i've seen almost all of them except crank. and i'm not watching crank mostly to spite you.

tarkil

Crank is so awesome!! You must watch it...

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.