Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

London 2012

Started by rock_n_frost, Jul 27, 2012, 08:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BillyNo.9

Quote from: sing blue silver on Jul 28, 2012, 08:57 PM
Being a Canadian, I don't really give a shit about summer olympics. It seems incredibly lackluster this time too. People don't seem as excited as past olympics. Maybe if they brought baseball back I'd watch. I won't be paying attention though.

Just be glad you don't live in the UK. Everyone's been sucking there own dicks over it for the last 12 months. Danny Boyle was pretty much just clutching at any straws he could I thought. It was just one crazy mind numbing clusterfuck of an opening ceremony in my opinion. I'm with you, I will try my best to not pay attention.
On a slightly related note. McDonalds give away free olympic coke glasses and people go retarded for them because they have it in their heads they with appreciate in value. Dumb fucks.

sing blue silver

I literally didn't know the Olympics had started until this morning. I had forgotten all about them and I haven't heard a word about them from anyone else either. God I love Canada. If there's no hockey... fuck it.

rock_n_frost

Canada sent one of the most competitors of this Olimpics
I guess it was over 250
Your every TV channel should have show them
Quote from: Vesanic
You used to call me on my cellphone

black coffee

Too bad they didn't include karate and squash after dropping baseball and softball as Olympic sports.

So far no medal for any athlete from my country, but I am more the sports addict than a patriot anyways. Looking forward to the USA-France basketball game in two hours, after that beach volleyball and table-tennis in the evening.

devilinside

Quote from: black coffee on Jul 29, 2012, 02:19 PM
Too bad they didn't include karate and squash after dropping baseball and softball as Olympic sports.

They gave tae kwon do which is close.

bright lights, big city

sure is nice to watch basketball games with refs that make the correct calls.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

rock_n_frost

usa is not gonna lose aganist Argentina, but they will lose aganist a european country. Im telling you

bright lights, big city

Maybe a loss to Spain or Lithuania would be good so they can shut the hell up about them being able to beat the 1992 Dream Team.
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

rock_n_frost

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Spain is out of the Olympics on Soccer !!!!!! Honduras play its game and I could see a lot of hard fouls from Spain,mostly because they were frustrated still they looked bad. Very glad Uruguay lost too specially for that racist cunt player they have Suarez.

rock_n_frost

i dont even know what Honduras is.
Poor Spain.

BillyNo.9

Divers faces, mid dive.

bright lights, big city

basically looks like they're dropping a deuce.

Quote from: rock_n_frost on Jul 30, 2012, 01:56 PM
i dont even know what Honduras is.
Poor Spain.
haha awesome. What's a Honduras?
DERP

black coffee

Watch the womens volleyball game between USA-Brazil and right now !! Great stuff, USA should win that first set now, the match is much closer than the scoreline suggests, though

rock_n_frost

USA 156 -73 Nigeria
wow, that must be a olimpic record or something.

Volleyball matches are so fucking exciting. Both men and women.

bright lights, big city

Olympic record for points scored, point differential, and field goal percentage. What a fuckin beatdown.

But yeah, I'm still rockin' handball, US volleyball and womens gymnastics whenever it's been on. Can't wait for track and field events to start up tomorrow though.
DERP

RoyalDeftonicBoy

The only thing NBC puts is water sports aaaaaaaall fucking day.

black coffee

^ I'm watching most of the Olympics on official live streams, maybe your countries broadcasters offer a service like that as well... i'd go nuts if I had to watch cycling + swimming on eurosport all day.

Todays highlights for me: everything Tennis related, especially the Mens and Womens Singles Semi-Finals. And Mixed Doubles is gonna be cool, too.
Also lots of Womens beach volleyball all morning, and Womens volleyball later in the day. Honestly I think today I'm not gonna leave my apartment.

bright lights, big city

Our does have live streams online. But they also deliberately don't show the best events on tv until the evening and spend the whole day pretending like no one here uses the internet and already knows what fucking happens.
DERP

rock_n_frost

Thank god to my country then.
6 channels always online both on tv and internet and they show different sports.
Also the commentaries are pretty good at it.

I donno if that would help but : http://www.tivibu.com.tr/olimpiyat.tvb
It is turkish btw.
But you can find the ''Eurosport'' streams,too.