Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

London 2012

Started by rock_n_frost, Jul 27, 2012, 08:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Here is NBC,Bravo,MSNBC,Telemundo West,Telemundo West and that is it.
Bravo and Telemundo are the only channels putting different things.For NBC and their other channels the only shit they put is Volleyball,Swimming,Waterpolo,Beach Volleyball and keep on sucking on Phelps' dick aaaaaall day.I would watch it online but it is not the same :/ What a shitty company putting the same shit over and over.I hope they put the Taekwondo competition next week.

RoyalDeftonicBoy

43 Minutes had passed and so far they didnt show shit of Track and Field.Now they are once again sucking on Phelps' dick.

bright lights, big city

That's cuz Phelps is awesome, brah
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

rock_n_frost

Quote from: Vesanic
You used to call me on my cellphone

RoyalDeftonicBoy

On soccer Brazil-Mexico for the final match REALLY? LMAO I really dont know why countries like South korea or Japan go,they cant compete on soccer for shit.

black coffee

Football isn't big as an Olympic sport, and I think its good that way. When Spain and Uruguay don't survive the group stage, you know they didn't bring their best squads to London.

Looking forward to Tae Kwon Do today!!

Also Argentina vs. Brazil, both in Volleyball and another time in Basketball, should be good competition today.

rock_n_frost

Because Olimpics is more the way about amateur sports.
And football doesnt need olimpics to be watched or loved.
Thats why athletism and this kind of sports are more important than football or basketball in olimpics.
Its the spirit.

bright lights, big city

ummm the Japan women made the gold medal match
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Pretty fair display of TaeKwondo today.It made me remember of my good old days when I used to practice it.Waiting for finals now :) Track And Field was good too so far.

rock_n_frost

I dont know the name but ''artistic gymnastics'' was pretty dope today.
You should really watch that stuffs.

What better then artistic gym is ''artistic ice skating'' on winter sports

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Quote from: rock_n_frost on Aug 10, 2012, 03:18 AM
I dont know the name but ''artistic gymnastics'' was pretty dope today.
You should really watch that stuffs.

What better then artistic gym is ''artistic ice skating'' on winter sports

*Drools

To be honest I would watch that with my GF but I just didnt want to post it,I thought I would look gay LMAO

rock_n_frost

i feel looked little bit gay lol

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Mexicans won on soccer,that means new coach for Brazil?

rock_n_frost

Wow, Spain totally had it but they missed so many points on last period aganist USA.

That Gasols are so godlike.
Conrats Usa.

black coffee

and today the next dilemma for Brazil, losing the Volleyball Gold Medal match against Russia. Epic stuff there, blowing a 2:0 lead in sets. Russia was good, no doubt about that but that was totally their own fault... maybe the women put too much pressure on them, winning their Gold Medal match yesterday.

Overall I enjoyed the Olympics, but I am also happy that the football season begins soon.
By the way, in case anyone heard of the football match where a Benfica SL player knocked out the referee, that was a friendly match against my club! How stupid of Luisao, hes gonna get a ban for that, 2-3 months I'd say.

rock_n_frost

a punch on a refree?
i say  1 year..