Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Best Radiohead Album?

Started by x Rx King x, Aug 01, 2012, 03:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

x Rx King x

While Deftones is one of my favorite bands EVER, Radiohead is also another. Their music is so vague, hard-hitting on an emotional scale, and all around great in its musical potential. So, to my fellow Radiohead fans on this board, what is you favorite album released by them? It's WAY to hard to choose for me... But here are the options:

Pablo Honey
The Bends
OK Computer
Kid A
Amnesiac
Hail To The Thief
In Rainbows
The King Of Limbs

I'll even throw COM LAG (2plus2isfive) I'm there because of the tracks you would not get if you didn't get the deluxe edition of HTTT.

bright lights, big city

Amnesiac. For now. It fluctuates every few months.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

luisch

Searching the machine might reveal what you don't want to know

Sushi-X

It changes, for me as well. Right now it's The Bends. 

Rocket Skates '94

lostpilot

All albums are very creative and skillful but somehow I have to say I have to go with 'Hail to the Thief'.
It has a special place in my heart.

Crazylegs

I guess I'll go with Kid A, but every album from Ok computer and onward are just different shades of perfect.

Caín

Kid A
Ok Computer
Amnesiac
The Bends
In Rainbows

-------
The King of Limbs
Hail to the Thief
Pablo Honey

Corleone

rock_n_frost

worst is the last album king of limbs.
i donno how to say best album.
because they have so many great songs on each album. to me ok computer has more. bends also second it.
Quote from: Vesanic
You used to call me on my cellphone

bewareofrats

Best album?  None.  Worst album?  All.
Open-minded?  Here's some short videos to challenge your thinking:
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL3B82C219AC3A6847

Fireal1222

Quote from: lostpilot on Aug 01, 2012, 11:25 PM
All albums are very creative and skillful but somehow I have to say I have to go with 'Hail to the Thief'.
It has a special place in my heart.

i was going to type the same thing.

I'm Not Here.
This Isn't Happening.

bright lights, big city

DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Blaze

nuno cal

Quote from: Crazylegs on Aug 01, 2012, 11:48 PM
I guess I'll go with Kid A, but every album from Ok computer and onward are just different shades of perfect.
agree with you. i cant stand Pablo Honey and The Bends. All the rest is epic, different, perfect mix of electronic with their own sound.

devilinside

That's a hard choice,but I'd have to say Hail to the Thief...I just adore There There.

deftones47

For me, it's a battle between Hail to the Thief and Kid A.

bewareofrats

Open-minded?  Here's some short videos to challenge your thinking:
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL3B82C219AC3A6847

JulianGage

Looks like I'm the only one here who thinks In Rainbows is their best work. Haha!

theis

Quote from: JulianGage on Nov 01, 2012, 03:42 PM
Looks like I'm the only one here who thinks In Rainbows is their best work. Haha!

Nah, that's probably my favorite album too.

DAFTPUNK87

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Aug 01, 2012, 03:12 AM
Amnesiac. For now. It fluctuates every few months.

Same for me. For right now I'm actually digging King of Limbs.. although it is not their best, it's grown on me.
But my favorites are Hail to The Thief, Amnesiac, or In Rainbows.. just depends on my mood. I love all of their music.

If I had to pick one as my fav I'd have to say In Rainbows. I listen to that one more than most, OK computer is brilliant, I've just overplayed it thoughout the years.

www.facebook.com/HXGRM              www.soundcloud.com/shpes