"Entertain Me" leak - Special notice!

Started by Drop-Dead, Aug 27, 2012, 10:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blondie

Quote from: asshole on Sep 27, 2012, 08:57 AM
Quote from: asshole on Aug 28, 2012, 05:45 AM
minute 45:15 is that waldrock... it sounds like it and he looks very fucked up
anyone?

i have the only known footage of warlock and no it's not.

dictatesofreason

warlock. lol, actually that sounds like a badass song

Vesanic

dictatesofreason

Yeah I know, it's just that, Warlock sound s badass like a possible 'Tones title (in my dreams of course)

from_musings

Quote from: dictatesofreason on Sep 27, 2012, 02:14 PM

easy with the misspellings and calling it a song,it's misleading to new people on the board

DeftonesNZ

Is that the concert where Chino got really wasted and tucked his dick between his legs?

M1GHTY M4VS

Quote from: DeftonesNZ on Sep 27, 2012, 05:48 PM
Is that the concert where Chino got really wasted and tucked his dick between his legs?
yep, Sly was there so has seen more than what surfaced :D

dictatesofreason

Quote from: from_musings on Sep 27, 2012, 05:24 PM
Quote from: dictatesofreason on Sep 27, 2012, 02:14 PM

easy with the misspellings and calling it a song,it's misleading to new people on the board
boohoo

from_musings

not so fast, you can say that when they ban you

dictatesofreason

well im still here brodo, shit all i said was Warlock would be a cool track name, better than ones they spit out for KONY

from_musings

no need  to attack me, i'm just trying to help you out so you can still be around. just see it as tough love from my part.

on topic:

does anyone know what song chino and steph are singing?

dictatesofreason

from_musings

downtownpony

Quote from: from_musings on Sep 27, 2012, 07:07 PM
no need  to attack me, i'm just trying to help you out so you can still be around. just see it as tough love from my part.

on topic:

does anyone know what song chino and steph are singing?

read the thread

slyartwork

About Waldrock. I know absolutley sure there was nothing filmed. It was just before digital camera's en I only know the show was broadcasted on the radio (an alternative radio show in the Netherlands). I missed out on that because I was at the show and when I returned I contacted the organisor who was kindly enough to sell me the recording. It was not the full show which appeared on a bootleg later on but still, it was cool....

I have such weird memories about Waldrock. I'm thinking about writing a detailed story about it....

About Chino and Stef... there are singing a Prince song and it has been discussed in previous posts.
DUTCH DEFTONES FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/dutchdeftones

DUTCH DEFTONES TUMBLR: http://dutchdeftones.tumblr.com

ARTWORK SITE: www.slyartwork.com

downtownpony

Quote from: slyartwork on Sep 27, 2012, 08:34 PM
About Waldrock. I know absolutley sure there was nothing filmed. It was just before digital camera's en I only know the show was broadcasted on the radio (an alternative radio show in the Netherlands). I missed out on that because I was at the show and when I returned I contacted the organisor who was kindly enough to sell me the recording. It was not the full show which appeared on a bootleg later on but still, it was cool....

I have such weird memories about Waldrock. I'm thinking about writing a detailed story about it....

About Chino and Stef... there are singing a Prince song and it has been discussed in previous posts.

Sounds like an awesome idea! Looking forward to the read if you plan on going through with it.

slyartwork

from_musings

awesome. it would be cool with a part I and II,  ending part I with a cliffhanger

slyartwork

Haha, when I'm done I'll open a Waldrock thread... no problem!

DeftonesNZ

Really looking forward to it i remember seeing a Deftones interview where they were asked about their craziest concert and they talked about Waldrock.