Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

"Entertain Me" leak - Special notice!

Started by Drop-Dead, Aug 27, 2012, 07:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deadradio

I enjoyed it, but I can see why they wouldn't want this out.

976-EVIL

Not sure I understand what's so "Bad" about it...having not seen it obviously...
One last Thing...You Should Beware the Content!!

Thank God that you........ love..... at all.

asshole

didnt even get to see it.... :( I was downloading it at work and had to stop..... some one anyone??
I love me some Vinyl.

Follow Me under #Adamogreat
Your Lucky Your Kinda Cute.. Taste Like Juicy Fruit...

Balthazard

They probably dont want it release because they changed since that time. The personal and family footage must not be very pleasant for them since well some of them got divorced , remarried etc ... But to be fair nothing that we saw in this we didn't already know , because lets be honest only hardcore fans were eager to watch it. It was no secret that there was some drug abuse and all.
Watching this made me realize how much i miss Chi , how Abe and Stephan are hilarious and surprisingly i saw a very vulnerable Chino .
All in all i get it that they are a different band now and they probably dont want the past to always come back to them.
Its honestly worth watching though.

blondie

i confess to leaking this to the insta-web. i regret nothing.

asshole

minute 45:15 is that waldrock... it sounds like it and he looks very fucked up
I love me some Vinyl.

Follow Me under #Adamogreat
Your Lucky Your Kinda Cute.. Taste Like Juicy Fruit...

cesar421

Didn't finished this. i was on an airport and my laptop died.

Didn't watched the ending but is understandable why the band decided to remove this.

Inkblades

Chi's breakdown of how the band writes songs was great. So was Chino and Stephen lip-syncing to that song on the tourbus.

Electron§

Why when something leaks does everyone have to post a link to it in a format I cant download so I end up missing it?

To curb this problem, I suggest someone posts there copy on youtube.

Yes it will get taken down, but then again, maybe it wont.

lostpilot

Dudes who were not able to watch it.
It's still ON THE INTERWEBZ.

You just have to know how to find it :-)

Vesanic

Quote from: Electron§ on Aug 28, 2012, 06:50 AM
Yes it will get taken down, but then again, maybe it wont.

It will. I took it down before they could, but they went further and just deleted the snippet of Lotion I had uploaded ages ago.

lozz

Kinda wish I wouldn't have watched this now. I think over the years I have built up this image of deftones in my head which is probably completely different from the reality of things and this documentary just... erghh I don't know how to say it really. Most of the interview parts are throwaway standard interview talk - being on the road is hard etc. But some of the parts with Chino (when he is sober) are really insightful and emotional. As far as I am aware he never really talks about his vocal injuries (more hardcore SL peeps may know more) and in this era it appears that they hit him mentally really hard.
There's a mass without roofs, there's a prison to fill
There's a country's soul that reads post no bills
There's a strike and a line of cops outside of the mill
There's a right to obey and there's a right to kill

snw9

http://www.sharinglungs.com/index.php?topic=14373.0

Found an old topic which has an interview with Andrew Bennett for anyone who needs to catch up.... Oh, he's definitely pissed since he wanted to get enough money and release it himself....Can anyone tell me the time frame? The story is from how the band started till what year ?
Code: [Select]

defburn

What's the song chino and steph singing ?

from_musings

beautiful ones/prince.but they're not singing,they're lip-syncing

defburn

Thanks , i know they are not singing , i don't know the word lip-syncing.

Prince - The Beautiful Ones

therealdaebat

wait so they're never releasing this?
---------------------------------------------------------------
-DAEBAT

Dictated Not Read

http://reddit.com/r/deftones

ignore the fashion

Well I am glad I at least got a chance to watch it via YouTube at least.

Jarworski

Hello. Long shot but does anyone know the trip hop track that Chino is Jay-Z'ing over the top in the opening scene? As soon as I heard the opening bars I was like "I need this song!". I thought it might be some obscure vinyl but after looking again the decks haven't even got anything on em. If anyone knows I'd be very happy, cheers

deftones86

this is why you should never leave sharing lungs.