Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

"Entertain Me" leak - Special notice!

Started by Drop-Dead, Aug 27, 2012, 07:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alectwin

Quote from: slyartwork on Jan 12, 2016, 11:51 AM
Quote from: Alectwin on Jan 12, 2016, 11:31 AM
Do you know the title of the beat at the start of the documentary?

I don't remember it.

Team Sleep - The Passportal

Thanks

stu_101

Quote from: RoyalDeftonicBoy on Jan 12, 2016, 07:55 PM
How I wish the section of New Album would get more messages than a 16 years old video.
(Yawns)
haha - totally agree!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

deftfan

NEW interview with Andrew Bennett for facebook.com/defzonesite (by deftfan)!
Important information about the movie and whole confusion connected with release "ENTERTAIN ME..."
This short interview with Andrew Bennett was done in 16 January, 2016.
Here is link to DOWNLOAD FULL SIZE IMAGE (1200x1697):
https://www.facebook.com/defzonesite/posts/1116540618365707?
https://www.facebook.com/defzonesite/photos/a.1093600133993089.1073741840.1076065609079875/1116540618365707/?type=3&theater

jbmp1390

Quote from: stu_101 on Jan 12, 2016, 08:56 PM

Quote from: RoyalDeftonicBoy on Jan 12, 2016, 07:55 PM
How I wish the section of New Album would get more messages than a 16 years old video.
(Yawns)
haha - totally agree!
this

Can I use this chair? Seriously can I use it?

Norkal916

Quote from: digital bath on Jan 09, 2016, 10:18 AM
Quote from: Norkal916 on Jan 09, 2016, 03:44 AM
can some one please link up this "Entertain Me" film .... I know someone in here downloaded it when it was on vimeo....

was there not an user with similar nickname recently banned from here???

that's not me lol or whoever your preferring to..... I'm just a deftones fan lol

shoop

Quote from: Norkal916 on Jan 17, 2016, 04:27 PM
can some one please link up this "Entertain Me" film .... I know someone in here downloaded it when it was on vimeo....

that's not me lol or whoever your preferring to..... I'm just a deftones fan lol

You're such an idiot. Someone ban this fool again

lungdamage

Years later and this happens. :( - this is the same reason it went out before (songs aren't cleared).

nicklav

Nah, you're the same moron. Get bent.

cvthedrv

so what's up with this thing?, i haven't had the chance to buy the doc.

NYRexall

Quote from: Martin on Jan 08, 2016, 09:31 PM
Still feel bad for having gotten the money back. I don't want my money back. I want Andrew to be able to pay his bills. And then some. And some more. This film is awesome.

Same here

Did Andrew ever say where we could make donations after that interview on the 16th?

deftfan

Martin

cvthedrv

dude, thay guy is awesome, hope to know if he have more material from the st times.

deftfan

Quote from: Martin on Jan 23, 2016, 01:50 PM
Just send $25,-.

Thanks for yours help! :)

so only 2 people now made donations... from those about 400 who got Movie and got their money back...this is sad  :'(

E-Money

I'm going to donate tonight. Just haven't had the time yet. But will get on it tonight when I have the time.

musteatbrains

Quote from: deftfan on Jan 23, 2016, 06:50 PM
Just send $25,-.

so only 2 people now made donations... from those about 400 who got Movie and got their money back...this is sad  :'(

At this point, why would anyone trust Andrew Bennett or what he does with that money?  The band's management disavowed the project, and nobody from the band spoke out in favor of it either.  That alone should tell you enough.  This whole thing has been about Andrew's oversized ego - a thinly veiled attempt to get attention in the name "doing the right thing" for Chi.  It's disgusting how he attempts to hide behind that.  By the way did anyone ever find out the source of that "unauthorized leak" a couple years back?  Bottom line, the way he handled this has been a mess  and a black eye to both the band and fans.  If you want to watch the doc, view it on youtube.  If you want to donate, contact someone whose motives are pure, like Gina. 

gogetyourknife

wow.
i do not have any veil, thin or thick.
I chose to give half to Chi's family because it was simply the right thing to do, no other reason.
I only mentioned it so people could feel good about where their money went.
I am not hiding behind anything.
This thing has been a mess because of dealing with the label (which I have been doing, not you), as well as the other parties (again, my endless hours, not yours)
Why on earth are you attacking me? What exactly have I done to deserve this?
I simply wanted to put the film out, see the money go to some good, and have people enjoy it.
I have never had any other motive.
And if I may add in some emotion, don't you fucking ever accuse me of using the name of my FRIEND, Chi Cheng for anything but good.
I am the one who talks to his mother, I am the one who has spent hours talking with him when he was with us, and I am the one who still prays to him to help me do the right thing, not just with this film but with life. What the fuck is wrong with you?
As a matter of fact, since you seem to know me so well, give me a call and tell me more about myself.

A

NYRexall

Fuck that Musteatbrains guy, Andrew. I think I safely speak for more than just myself in expressing how appreciative I am as a fan of this band that you tried to make this available on a wide scale, and succeeded in that enough of us did manage to download a copy and will ensure others have the chance to see it as well, with the recommendation that they send you the proper funds in support.

Thank you for this, Andrew. You did a great job with this and it's an important piece of the band's catalogue that was missing until now. One love  ;D

Far away

Quote from: musteatbrains on Jan 23, 2016, 07:10 PM
Quote from: deftfan on Jan 23, 2016, 06:50 PM
Just send $25,-.

At this point, why would anyone trust Andrew Bennett or what he does with that money?  The band's management disavowed the project, and nobody from the band spoke out in favor of it either.  That alone should tell you enough.  This whole thing has been about Andrew's oversized ego - a thinly veiled attempt to get attention in the name "doing the right thing" for Chi.  It's disgusting how he attempts to hide behind that.  By the way did anyone ever find out the source of that "unauthorized leak" a couple years back?  Bottom line, the way he handled this has been a mess  and a black eye to both the band and fans.  If you want to watch the doc, view it on youtube.  If you want to donate, contact someone whose motives are pure, like Gina. 

ok thats your opinion and despite the fact I do not agree with you, I gotta respect that... you do what you want.
That said, I dont think A.B would rip ppl off. I dont know the guy but he seems a good person trying to do something for others, like Chi's family. AND, its 10 dollars. Hes not asking you the money of your tuition, your house or your soul. You dont wanna pay, thats fine. Lets just give the chance to guys around here who actually care or simply like the band and projects that involve them to support the cause.

Thank you A.B. for the work and I do hope you reach the goals you aimed when you began the doc.
Respect.

Norkal916

Quote from: shoop on Jan 17, 2016, 10:53 PM

You're such an idiot. Someone ban this fool again

wow someone must of you pissed u off???? I did not know there was a member with the same name here ?? I don't know how someone can have so much hate for a person they won't ever see in real life .....