Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Deftones - Koi No Yokan (Album Title)

Started by iceache, Aug 30, 2012, 06:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iceache

Deftones
Deftones are pleased to announce the release of their seventh studio album, Koi No Yokan as well as a Fall headline tour with Scars on Broadway. Presale tickets will be available Tuesday, 9/4/12 at 12pm PST. Follow the link below for full venue and date info:

No mention of the date.. but I assume it's going to be announced soon.

fuzzylogics

Actual headline tour dates start Oct 9, so in order to play a headlining tour supporting your album... I would assume your album would have to be out.  Oct 9 or sooner is a good guess.

iceache

Quote from: fuzzylogics on Aug 30, 2012, 06:21 PM
Actual headline tour dates start Oct 9, so in order to play a headlining tour supporting your album... I would assume your album would have to be out.  Oct 9 or sooner is a good guess.

November 13th actually.

http://www.theprp.com/2012/08/30/news/deftones-to-release-new-album-koi-no-yokan-in-november-tour-with-scars-on-broadway-announced/

fuzzylogics

Word. How can you do a supporting tour when no one has heard the album?

iceache

Quote from: fuzzylogics on Aug 30, 2012, 06:41 PM
Word. How can you do a supporting tour when no one has heard the album?

Because this tour isn't to support the album.

dawg

QuoteKoi No Yokan (Japanese): The sense upon first meeting a person that the two of you are going to fall into love.

This is different than "love at first sight," since it implies that you might have a sense of imminent love, somewhere down the road, without yet feeling it. The term captures the intimation of inevitable love in the future, rather than the instant attraction implied by love at first sight.

sharing this in case anyone thinks this is a stupid name for an album :)

stoked for it to come out!

shine down unshy

dictatesofreason

stu_101

pissedandpierced

Around the Fur was the last decent album title.
"It's good to be classic, it kinda shows that we're old" - Chino Moreno, Kerrang! Awards 2007

Hidalgo

cool title. the nov 13th date is fine, omly a small setback, & still the quickest realease since ATF from adrenaline. this will be even quicker than WP from ATF. hard to complain, as much as i'd love to

N0S3BLEED976

The title is actually pretty cool! I'm just glad they decided not to call it "Premonition of Love". Sounds much cheesier to me than "Koi No Yokan"

rock_n_frost

what the fuck is a ''KOI NO YOKAN'' can somebody tell me that

EDIT: I wish they write it in Japanese letters
Quote from: Vesanic
You used to call me on my cellphone

rock_n_frost

it sounds like ''yok mu bana koyan'' which means ''please someone fuck me'' in Turkish

iceache

Quote from: rock_n_frost on Aug 30, 2012, 08:54 PM
what the fuck is a ''KOI NO YOKAN'' can somebody tell me that

EDIT: I wish they write it in Japanese letters

Like this?

恋の予感

chinomoreno876

If it leaks the same time diamond eyes did that means we are looking at early Sept!!! That would be sweeet!!!!

TheShade1989

Nice. I first thought this was a joke lol but now knowing the meaning, I like it. Although I dont see why they used Japanese, but meh, whatever makes 'em happy, pretty cool.

rock_n_frost

@Ice

恋の予感
hmmm
Im so confused.
Its too long.
They definetly shouldnt use Japanese letters.
Also it is not tattoable

lostpilot

this name.. brings me hope of the self-titled murder romanticism

Vesanic

There's already a thread for the album and a tour section for the dates, we don't need a new thread.

Topic locked.