Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Graveyard

Started by theis, Sep 06, 2012, 10:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

theis

I was sure I had already made a thread about this amazing band. Guess not. Well, better late than never.

Hailing from Sweden, they're easily one of the greatest bands to come out in a looong fucking time.

Genre? Well, do you like Zeppelin? Do you like Sabbath? Maybe a mixture of both? They play classic hard rock with a heavy dose of stoner. It never becomes a gimmick (unlike shit like Wolfmother). Killer vocals, killer solos...oh, and the drummer is a fucking beast.

Do yourself a huge favor and check out their albums (uploaded by yours truly. CD-Rip, 320kbps):

Graveyard
- Graveyard (2007)

DOWNLOAD

Graveyard - Hisingen Blues (2011)

DOWNLOAD

They have a NEW album out next month (November in the US). Lights Out.

Listen to the first single here...GOLIATH.
http://www.billboard.com/features/graveyard-s-goliath-exclusive-first-listen-1007929752.story#/features/graveyard-s-goliath-exclusive-first-listen-1007929752.story

theis

Graveyard - Lights Out (2012)
http://uploaded.net/file/xt5yf19w

Pass: 2012

Crazylegs

theis

Through my first listen.

As expected, a fucking great album.

mr.sinister

Can't wait for this album. I loved the hell out of Hisingen Blues. How does this compare to it?

theis

It's not a drastically different sound from Hisingen Blues.

It feels like an organic follow-up.

I've listened to it about 7 times now. Love it more and more.

x Rx King x

I loved Hisingen Blues, but I'd take Lights Out over it honestly. I mean, c'mon, Slow Motion Countdown....

theis

Slow Motion Countdown is definitely one of the best songs on the album.

It doesn't beat songs like The Siren and Uncomfortably Numb, though.

only pieces remain

i prefer hisingen blues by a smidge.

theis

Taking the train to Malmö, Sweden tonight to see Graveyard. Can't wait to hear the new stuff live!

The beers are packed...yay!

Crazylegs

Have fun man! I still have very fond memories of the time i saw them. So fucking flawless live.

theis

I've seen them twice before! :D

Seeing them again when they play in Copenhagen in March. Love this band...a lot.

theis

Fantastic concert last night.

The new songs sounded so good live. Especially Hard Time Lovin' and Seven Seven.

mr.sinister

I still have not heard this album, other than watching the video for Endless Night! >:( No record store has it in stock so I think I might need to order this shit from their site or pick it up at Amoeba. I really hope I can make it one of their shows because these guys look like they would put on a kick-ass show.

theis

mr.sinister

So the new album is totally fuckin' legit! I have been listening to it no-stop! Dare I say it's better than Hisinging Blues?!

Anyways my favorite numbers right now are Industry of Murder and Hard Time Lovin

The Chauffer

gRAVEyard is dope!