Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The UEFA Champions League 2013-2014

Started by RoyalDeftonicBoy, Sep 18, 2012, 10:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RoyalDeftonicBoy

As every year is back and pretty interesting matches tomorrow,starting with Real Madrid-Manchester City.The word is that there was a new fight on the Real Madrid side between Mourinho and Casillas.The coach told Casillas "Do not worry I will call Xavi so he can cheer you up"  :o All that after they lost on Saturday.Mou also said that he has no team and that he made 2 changes on saturday's match but he wanted to change 7 players  :o
Wednesday is gonna be awesome to see my team Barcelona F.C- Spartak Moskva :D Too bad I will be working,but that is why replays were invented  ;D As always of course my Barcelona team wins it all.

black coffee

I was basically switching between both games of group D, Dortmund wasted too many chances against Ajax but they got it done in the end. Important win in this killer group if they want to advance to the knock-out stage.

And what happened in Santiago Bernabéu from the 68th minute onwards was just epic. Ronaldo probably happy again after his goal ;)

Tonights top game in my opinion is Chelsea FC vs Juventus FC, closely followed by Bayern Munich - Valencia FC. I think the German teams can go far this season ( mark my words )

Typing_Monkey

I also watched Dortmund - Ajax as I support Ajax. Too bad we didn't get a point or even more because we had some changes and even survived that ridiculous penalty but we played pretty good and the german got us anyway. Atmosphere was great. Both supporters of Dortmund and Ajax were very loud. Can't wait to see the next game in the stadium and maybe even in Madrid.

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Barcelona's game very good.Awful game by Spartak,the 11 players on the back making impossible to play.It is awful to see teams like that using that strategy.Curious thing, both Real Madrid and Barcelona won it at the last minutes and both losing 2-1 :P Messi as always saving the team :D

Typing_Monkey

Check this awesome vid of the Ajax crowd in Dortmund;

Dortmund - Ajax (Sep 18, 2012)

Maybe they shouldn't have wrecked the net but they where behind the club for 90 minutes. I have tickets for Ajax' three home games and I am already stoked!

black coffee

You guys got some nice chants there! Also lovely how you celebrate Hummels's missed penalty, almost like a goal itself ;)

Man I am definitely going to the away game of my club to Dortmund, never been there before and after al its the biggest stadium in Germany.

Typing_Monkey

You will travel to see Real - Dortmund then?

black coffee

noooeeee, Bundesliga its gonna be!

Dortmund-Madrid is a great match-up, but I wouldn't pay for a ticket to see other clubs play each other, for me its all  about my home team.

Typing_Monkey

Same for me although I saw the following matches while Ajax was at stake;

Koln - Eintracht Frankfurt
Koln - VFB Stuttgart
Haarlem - RBC
ADO den Haag - Excelsior
Sparta - NAC Breda
Sparta - RKC
Sparta - VVV

So through the years I watched pretty much games.

black coffee

Every time I drove to Venlo to buy weed I drove past the VVV stadium, and sometimes when the parking lot was full with cars I thought to myself it'd be cool to just go there and randomly buy a ticket, but instead I drove home each time ;)

What brought you to home games of Cologne, got friends there?

Anyways good luck to your club tomorrow against Real, it will be tough but maybe you can reach the 3rd place in this group.

RoyalDeftonicBoy

You guys are so lucky :( What I would give to see Barcelona F.C in one these matches.
What an awful injury for Puyol and just before the big match on sunday.It hurts just to see it,I hope he gets well.Manchester United won but their soccer is not good at all,if it wasnt for Van Persie.What is that stupid mexican Hernandez doing on the team?He doesnt do shit and Rooney seems to hate to play with such useless shitty player.
Tomorrow Real Madrid-Ajax and sadly I will miss it too.

black coffee

You missed one epic game of football
I know you Americans call it soccer, but I can never accept this term ;)

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Quote from: black coffee on Oct 04, 2012, 02:54 PM
You missed one epic game of football
I know you Americans call it soccer, but I can never accept this term ;)

I saw the replay on TV tough hehehe :P I called it Football,Soccer,Futbol and Futebol :D I cant wait for Barcelona-Real Madrid on sunday

DJR

Im an Ac Milan supporter...very lucky against Zenit last time, i tell you us getting out of the group is like winning the trophy this year around haha

rock_n_frost

We are so unlucky  (Galatasaray)
We raped Manchester United but idiot refree was terrible and didnt see 3 penalties.
So we lost.
And Braga played all defense. They were so fuckin lucky..yes welcome to CL, the place where everything is injustice.
Quote from: Vesanic
You used to call me on my cellphone

black coffee

Shit has nothing to do with Champions League. If you don't score the goals to win, you don't deserve it.

Remember last years Champions League season?
Chelsea FC had NO business in their Semi-Final, let alone in the Final against Bayern Munich, and yet they were the winners... thats the sport, better team doesn't always win. You could call that common knowledge in football.

rock_n_frost

i know i remember.
my point is basicly i hate when a team play good and offensive but lost to defensive team.

My team attacked from begining to the end.
All the other team did was just defense and kiling time..
They scored @ 20'
And they started to go slow, kill time, act like they are injured..

Its just annoying.

black coffee

Happens in every league in every country.
Let me give you an example. A small club in Turkey plays Fenerbahce or Galatasaray, the small club scores in the first half, its obvious they will play defensively. A few counterattacks when theres the chance, maybe, but thats it.

Plus Braga only plays Champions League because the Portuguese league is weak.. there is Sporting, Benfica and Porto, thats it basically. Galatasaray has way more money and the better team ( at least on paper ), so you get the idea why they play that way.

At least your club is one of the best from your country, I'll be happy if my club doesn't relegate to the 2nd league next Summer ;)

rock_n_frost

black coffee

Fortuna Düsseldorf!!!!

has nuthin to do with Champions League, but I just found this video from Mexico...
one team scores, and three guys celebrate by dancing. Suddenly one guy pretends to shoot one of his teammates, who falls to the ground.
Referee gives the first guy a red card, while one guy is doing the worm on the ground, still celebrating. Way too cool for earth.

Tijuana Footballer Earns RED Card after Pretending to Gun Down Teammate in Goal Celebration