Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Howdy

Started by BubBagginsWell, Sep 27, 2012, 02:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BubBagginsWell

I remember first hearing the track Change (In The House Of Flies) from the movie Queen of the Damned. I thought it was a good song but didn't bother to explore more of their output. Fast forward through years of a bad Nu-Metal phase and years of listening to shitty Indie music. It was only when Diamond Eyes was released did I decide to check out a lot more of their catalog and experience what Chino and Co. really had to offer the world. If I could travel in time and smack my younger self upside the head I would.

normsteez

i hear that man, I couldn't imagine just discovering Deftones. They have been such a big part of my life for so long.
May 28, 2000 HFSTIVAL
May 4, 2003 9:30 Club
Oct. 20, 2004 9:30 Club
March 2, 2006 9:30 Club
Dec. 4, 2006 9:30 Club
June 4, 2007 9:30 Club
September 2, 2010 Norva
May 15, 2011 Sonar
May 16, 2011 Sonar
October 26, 2012 Rams Head Live

http://normsteez.tumblr.com/

blondie

Quote from: BubBagginsWell on Sep 27, 2012, 02:49 AM
I remember first hearing the track Change (In The House Of Flies) from the movie Queen of the Damned. I thought it was a good song but didn't bother to explore more of their output. Fast forward through years of a bad Nu-Metal phase and years of listening to shitty Indie music. It was only when Diamond Eyes was released did I decide to check out a lot more of their catalog and experience what Chino and Co. really had to offer the world. If I could travel in time and smack my younger self upside the head I would.

sometimes it's nice to discover music when you are more seasoned and your mind is much more calm and open.

welcome to swappingloogies.com.

There Will Be Blood

welcome, what matters now is that your here and you know good music.

lostpilot