Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

i am the withered flowers...promise to survive

Started by ¦matthew¦, Sep 27, 2012, 10:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

¦matthew¦

Arousing the amusing arrogance inside of me. I fall to my knees and let my arms bleed. I get rid of the disease that plagues the world and me. I want to be the life tree. I want to be this mustard seed. Bewildered and blemished I blush to the finish. Trapped and tarnished I trample the timid. I humbly proclaim my self-righteous gain. Seeing through the fog and causing confusion again. These white hot holsters hold blazing bargaining chips. As I fervently frequent hallucination trips. Challenged and exposed I destroy charismatic molds. My breath holds. My chest explodes. Again I take in hatred from the traffic droves. I clearly see this plain as day. With your jestful jeers and blessful  tears. I waste every ounce of day. Your paper mache mistakes fall misplaced on venomous veins. I'm caught in this brushfire with no watery escape. I hold my breath to get a glimpse of my future death. The tidal waves title my collapsed chest. I was not cheerfully chosen to bring the rained down disdain.  Calculating the next move is without reasonable recourse. I poignantly prove past purposes pardoned. You taste so new to me. You warrant this new beginning.

Q