Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Bob's Burgers

Started by chick de la lynch, Oct 01, 2012, 07:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chick de la lynch

I recently just got into this show. I'm usually wary about checking out animated shows because I always end up being disappointed by them, but this is definitely an exception. It's been a while since a show has made me laugh so hard. Some of the best voice acting on TV today. It's sharp and witty and random in all the right ways.

bright lights, big city

It's like the old Simpsons episodes.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

chick de la lynch

Exactly! It has that same amount of spunk as old Simpsons episodes did.

I know this show doesn't have massive ratings, so I'm concerned that FOX may cancel it. I think the creator joked that because it was nominated for an Emmy, FOX might keep it around longer.

bright lights, big city

Read on Warming Glow that there's supposedly a Bob's Burgers-Archer crossover episode coming as well!
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

jbmp1390

When this show first came out I flat out refused to give it a chance. I recently started watching on netflix and I'm so glad I did. I really love the type of humor. As you guys said, it's very reminiscent of early Simpsons, and that is not a bad thing. I'm just surprised it manages to stay on the air.

Can I use this chair? Seriously can I use it?

chick de la lynch

I've seen a few episodes of Archer, but I haven't really gotten into it. I'll probably give it another chance in the future.

Jon Hamm is supposed to make an appearance this season as a talking toilet!  :D