Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Homeland

Started by normsteez, Oct 08, 2012, 10:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bright lights, big city

It'll happen. Look what Showtime did to Dexter (although Dexter season 7 has been great so far). I'm just appreciating what they're doing now. It's so unpredictable. But yeah I can't see how they sustain this story with Brody for, say another 2 seasons.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

blixa

i'm downloading the first season. i hope i like it.

Crazylegs

well, do you?

I was lagging behind quite a bit as well, just finished season 2 today. Good fucking ender, i must say. The first season ender was a little disappointing to me, i was hoping for the brutal ending, this one was pretty unexpected though.

bright lights, big city

That ending with Saul in the room of corpses and Carrie walks in...I love Saul.
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

black coffee

Two episodes in and me gusto! So weird I didn't take notice of this awesome series (much) earlier, but at the same time its nice to have both seasons and not to be in the usual "wait a week for the next episode to drop" cycle.

blixa

loved it! the interrogation scene was so fucking good.

and man, i loved that saudi diplomat. I SUCK COCK. YUMMY YUMMY YUMMY.

Crazylegs

So, who's still watching this. The ending of the last episode came as a surprise to me, pretty good.

normsteez

Yes, the twist at the end was good. I didnt see it coming. I am just glad something happened. I was getting bored. I am going to keep watching though.
May 28, 2000 HFSTIVAL
May 4, 2003 9:30 Club
Oct. 20, 2004 9:30 Club
March 2, 2006 9:30 Club
Dec. 4, 2006 9:30 Club
June 4, 2007 9:30 Club
September 2, 2010 Norva
May 15, 2011 Sonar
May 16, 2011 Sonar
October 26, 2012 Rams Head Live

http://normsteez.tumblr.com/

bright lights, big city

Agreed with both of you guys. After that incredible first season, I kinda feel obligated to keep watching even if it's been getting boring at times, or some plots just get stupid.

But yeah, loved last night's episode. Fucking Saul, just awesome, haha. So how long has Carrie been in on all this? For the entire season?
DERP

blixa

i've downloaded all the episodes thus far from the new season. i want to wait till its finished so i can watch it all in one go. i'm not much of a waiter, but i occasionally have friends posting about last nights episode of it on fb and i'm just like SCROLL DOWN FASTERRRRRRR I DON'T WANNA KNOOOOOW.

elite54

This Dana shit is incredibly annoying to me. Am I the only one? filler nonsense.

Crazylegs

Quote from: elite54 on Oct 28, 2013, 07:10 AM
This Dana shit is incredibly annoying to me. Am I the only one? filler nonsense.

Still better than walking dead. God damn has that show gone downhill. I do agree though, Dana's last adventure was a total bore.

bright lights, big city

Dana sucks. I just hope there's some master plan here, for her to still be featured every episode.

And Walking Dead has gotten so much better this year, now that they killed off the worst characters (and added a few good actors).
DERP

Crazylegs

I've just watched the first episode of this season's walking dead, and i thought it was worse than ever, does it improve?

Hank

I'd say totally.

I love the pace and the feels so far.

bright lights, big city

Yeah, good call with the pacing. That's probably the best thing they've improved. And it's nice to actually care about the characters (even Carl and Rick who I'd despised at times in the past).
DERP