Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

UK & EU TOUR - FEB 2013

Started by stu_101, Oct 22, 2012, 05:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stu_101

http://forums.downloadfestival.co.uk/m5479973.aspx

Plus Rock Sound said on twitter there's a big tour announcement this week/next week for February too!

Ps . Sorry if this has already been posted - got so excited a bit of wee came out...

defsteve

http://www.sharinglungs.com/index.php/topic,16357.720.html

Nah, the Rock Sound one is "Rock Sound Exposure Tour 2013, so it's smaller than the Riot, and there are four bands on it. all those bands are fucking KILLER."

Deftones tour will be announced later this week....apparently. Probably be in the Kerrang Wednesday.

Crosses ††† : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Website

pissedandpierced

Quick question, does anyone know when you get tickets for Brixton upstairs if you can sit wherever you like or you get seat allocation?
"It's good to be classic, it kinda shows that we're old" - Chino Moreno, Kerrang! Awards 2007

defsteve

Deftones are pleased to announce headline dates in the UK, France, and Germany in February 2013. The full dates are as follows:

Feb 15 Glasgow, UK – Barrowland
Fed 16 Nottingham, UK – Rock City
Feb 18 Manchester, UK – Academy
Feb 19 Birmingham, UK – Academy
Feb 20 London, UK - Brixton Academy
Feb 22 Paris, France – Trianon
Feb 25 Hamburg, Germany – Grosse Freiheit
Feb 26 Berlin, Germany – Huxleys

Pre-sale for all dates will be available tomorrow, Wednesday October 24th at 10am GMT, and can be purchased HERE.

The public on sale for all shows will be this Friday, October 26th. The UK and Paris shows will be available at 10am local time and can be purchased HERE for UK, and HERE for Paris. Tickets for Germany will be available at 9am CET and can be purchased HERE.

ToneDef

Quote from: pissedandpierced on Oct 23, 2012, 08:59 PM
Quick question, does anyone know when you get tickets for Brixton upstairs if you can sit wherever you like or you get seat allocation?

I think Brixton was the last place I saw them and for the first time ever, I opted for upstairs for comfort for a change. I'm 99% sure that we could just sit anywhere.

rufas

Quote from: ToneDef on Oct 23, 2012, 10:52 PM
Quote from: pissedandpierced on Oct 23, 2012, 08:59 PM

I think Brixton was the last place I saw them and for the first time ever, I opted for upstairs for comfort for a change. I'm 99% sure that we could just sit anywhere.

yep

tarkil

I opted for upstairs for comfort for a change

Old man !   :)

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

TheShade1989

Do you need anything special for pre-sale tickets, or can you just buy them anyways...?

ToneDef

Quote from: tarkil on Oct 24, 2012, 01:18 AM

Haha, no way, my French friend. I'll be on the floor for the London show though. Right at the front, naturally. Like old times.

defsteve

Quote from: TheShade1989 on Oct 24, 2012, 01:55 AM
Do you need anything special for pre-sale tickets, or can you just buy them anyways...?

Nothing special required

Presale for all shows 10am

http://www.crowdsurge.com/deftones/

closertothelung

Absolute gridlock for all shows right now. I'd advise any O2 customers to go through the whole Priority deal. I managed to get tickets for Nottingham through there, but am still sat in the Crowdsurge queue for Brixton. If this doesn't work, fingers crossed for general sale.

Starz

I managed to get through to the Crowdsurge site after waiting for about 40 minutes. 02 Priority is a good idea if you don't mind paying crazy admin fees on top of the ticket price.

Always at Brixton.

Gaz

Tickets for Manchester purchased, may still travel to Hamburg also, depending on money

aj

Quote from: tarkil on Oct 24, 2012, 01:18 AM

Remember when you booked the wrong ticket and ended up upstairs? I had to come out to get you into the standing area.

ToneDef

aj

N0S3BLEED976

How long does it usually take until their shows are sold out? Don't want to be too slow and miss my chance on friday to buy one of the tickets to the gig in Hamburg