TheShade1989

London tickets bought ^_^ yeeeaaaaah.

tarkil

Quote from: aj on Oct 24, 2012, 02:15 PM
Quote from: tarkil on Oct 24, 2012, 01:18 AM
Quote from: ToneDef on Oct 23, 2012, 10:52 PM
I opted for upstairs for comfort for a change

Old man !   :)

Remember when you booked the wrong ticket and ended up upstairs? I had to come out to get you into the standing area.

Ha !! Course I remember.... I was so pissed when I discovered my ticket was not for downstairs !!!
Thank God for SL, once again....     :)

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

ToneDef

This place helped me in the most insane way ever. At the Scala show in.. like.. 2006? Me and a couple friends picked up a disposable camera in London to take some pics and stuff throughout the day. Luckily, the band were really up for hanging out before the show. Stef was talking to us for a good half an hour outside, I met Abe that day for the first time which was the nuts. It was also the first time I met Chino. We got pics of all of this using the camera we picked up earlier in the day. With the whole band, except Chi.

Well, right at the end of the gig, my friend realised he had lost the camera during the show. The Scala show was probably the most insane show I've been to and we were right at the front the whole time. The camera with all the proof and memories of meeting the band had gone!! Fuck!!!!!!

Well the next day or so I posted on here about the whole story when another user here, one I'd met at the show, Vadimo, said how he'd found a camera half way through the show and picked it up. The description matched the one we'd used. He mailed it to me, I got the photos developed and, sure enough, it was our fucking camera!!

What are the fucking chances? He was way behind us during the show. The fact it made its way through all those people, to happen to be picked up by Vadimo, who I'd met and who happened to be an active member on this board. Crazy!

pissedandpierced

Just purchased tickets for upstairs. Kinda looking forward to the view.
"It's good to be classic, it kinda shows that we're old" - Chino Moreno, Kerrang! Awards 2007

tarkil

Quote from: ToneDef on Oct 25, 2012, 11:58 AM
This place helped me in the most insane way ever. At the Scala show in.. like.. 2006? Me and a couple friends picked up a disposable camera in London to take some pics and stuff throughout the day. Luckily, the band were really up for hanging out before the show. Stef was talking to us for a good half an hour outside, I met Abe that day for the first time which was the nuts. It was also the first time I met Chino. We got pics of all of this using the camera we picked up earlier in the day. With the whole band, except Chi.

Well, right at the end of the gig, my friend realised he had lost the camera during the show. The Scala show was probably the most insane show I've been to and we were right at the front the whole time. The camera with all the proof and memories of meeting the band had gone!! Fuck!!!!!!

Well the next day or so I posted on here about the whole story when another user here, one I'd met at the show, Vadimo, said how he'd found a camera half way through the show and picked it up. The description matched the one we'd used. He mailed it to me, I got the photos developed and, sure enough, it was our fucking camera!!

What are the fucking chances? He was way behind us during the show. The fact it made its way through all those people, to happen to be picked up by Vadimo, who I'd met and who happened to be an active member on this board. Crazy!

I didn't remember that story ! Good old Vadim... He never logs in here anymore...

vadimo

Quote from: tarkil on Oct 26, 2012, 03:27 AM

I didn't remember that story ! Good old Vadim... He never logs in here anymore...

hey im not dead!

i totally forgot the story :)

I just got my ticket for at O2 Academy Brixton 20th Feb

vadimo

gotta go take my mother shopping  8)

tom.lac

Another french date : feb 23 2013 : trianon, Paris

tarkil

Quote from: vadimo on Oct 26, 2012, 10:48 AM

hey im not dead!

Talk about the wolf !!!
How are you man ?!

N0S3BLEED976

Bought tickets for the gig in Hamburg. So excited!

endstand

I wonder will they do bigger tour in Europe in 2013 summer?..
hello memory lover, you are mine

vadimo

Quote from: tarkil on Oct 26, 2012, 03:02 PM
Quote from: vadimo on Oct 26, 2012, 10:48 AM

hey im not dead!

Talk about the wolf !!!
How are you man ?!

not bad, just been busy working and etc...
how about you? Still into chinese girls? Its nice to see you still around here

pissedandpierced

Quote from: endstand on Oct 27, 2012, 02:32 PM

They have missed quite a few locations that they have previously played on the last couple of tours such as Bristol and Norwich so here's hoping.
"It's good to be classic, it kinda shows that we're old" - Chino Moreno, Kerrang! Awards 2007

defsteve

I would guess more mainland Europe headline shows and probably a UK festival (Download or Sonisphere) with a couple of UK headline shows in the summer (June/July). Also European festivals they haven't played for a while.....(ie Optimus ?)
Crosses ††† : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Website

DJR

Quote from: defsteve on Oct 27, 2012, 09:08 PM

I would guess more mainland Europe headline shows and probably a UK festival (Download or Sonisphere) with a couple of UK headline shows in the summer (June/July). Also European festivals they haven't played for a while.....(ie Optimus ?)

Is Sonisphere ever going to happen again? Or was it just this year they struggled with money?

White Wrist

Optimus with Depeche Mode ...would be awesome!

pissedandpierced

Anyone recommend a decent hotel? preferably not in Brixton.

ToneDef

Quote from: pissedandpierced on Nov 07, 2012, 09:04 PM
Anyone recommend a decent hotel? preferably not in Brixton.

I've stayed in the B&B Belgravia a few times. Walking distance from Victoria. It's not massively cheap but I've found it great each time. It's a place I'd recommend, based on past stays.

pissedandpierced

Do you know what it was called? we're kinda looking to spend no more than £100, kinda don't fancy a Travel Lodge, just in case Lenny is there.

Vesanic

Eventually, I'll just attend the two Paris dates and maybe a German one. As I'm not happy with KNY and the setlists will probably be the same, I think it'll be more than enough.