Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

UK & EU TOUR - FEB 2013

Started by stu_101, Oct 22, 2012, 05:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

defsteve

Quote from: defsteve on Nov 11, 2012, 11:43 AM
Quote from: pissedandpierced on Nov 07, 2012, 09:04 PM
Anyone recommend a decent hotel? preferably not in Brixton.

We just stayed in the Millennium & Copthorne at Chelsea FC for Soundgarden.

Booked via lastminute.com. It was one of their 'Top Secret' deals so name of hotel not known until you have paid but you can get some good deals this way.

We paid £70 for a double. Nice hotel which was 3-5 minute walk to underground.

Just booked same hotel for Deftones. £89 but included upgraded room, breakfast and free wi-fi.
Crosses ††† : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Website

DJR

I need find a decent cheap hotel in Manchester...i don't want to get stabbed or shot late night at the train station :/

defsteve

Quote from: DJR on Jan 16, 2013, 08:25 PM
I need find a decent cheap hotel in Manchester...i don't want to get stabbed or shot late night at the train station :/

http://www.travelodge.co.uk/hotels/523/Manchester-Upper-Brook-Street-hotel/rooms-rates?from=list

£23 February 18th. 5 minute walk from Academy.

Manchester Academy - 0.5 miles    View map

DJR

Quote from: defsteve on Jan 16, 2013, 11:06 PM
Quote from: DJR on Jan 16, 2013, 08:25 PM

http://www.travelodge.co.uk/hotels/523/Manchester-Upper-Brook-Street-hotel/rooms-rates?from=list

£23 February 18th. 5 minute walk from Academy.

Manchester Academy - 0.5 miles    View map

Brill! thanks dude :D

pissedandpierced

Does anyone know anyone who bought their tickets through crowdsurge? I've read a few sketchy things about them and I'm worried about not getting my tickets.
"It's good to be classic, it kinda shows that we're old" - Chino Moreno, Kerrang! Awards 2007

Somaupass

Quote from: pissedandpierced on Jan 29, 2013, 07:20 PM
Does anyone know anyone who bought their tickets through crowdsurge? I've read a few sketchy things about them and I'm worried about not getting my tickets.

I ordered tickets to Brixton gig on Crowdsurge too, they told me (yesterday) tickets havent been dispatched yet (probably next week). As im not from UK, they offer me ammend the booking and let me collect them directly at the box office (will call). Its an option.

What I don't Know Leaves me Wanting More

pissedandpierced

Thank you so much for that. I messaged them asking when they will be sending them out. I've normally had tickets by now and I've never used crowdsurge before so I kinda got the heebie jeebies about it. Where are you travelling from?
"It's good to be classic, it kinda shows that we're old" - Chino Moreno, Kerrang! Awards 2007

defsteve

Never had any issues with CrowdSurge (hence why bands use them for presales) but they don't normally send tickets out until 2 weeks before the gig.

From their Customer Service section.......

If the event is less than 5 days away and you still have not received any Dispatch Confirmation email then please use the link at the bottom of this page to send us a query. Please include your Order ID number, email address that the tickets were purchased with and the details about the relevant show.

If the above text does not answer your query, click here to submit a support call

pissedandpierced

I know but I'm a woman and I worry.

Somaupass

If my ticket doesnt arrive by the end of the next week, i will ask them to collect it at the box office (the safest option). Im travelling from CK (Corrupt Kingdom = Spain... x)

pissedandpierced

I like Spain. I'd rather be in Spain than in the uk.

rxjustine

This little Canadian will be attending the Hamburg gig. :)

DJR

I got my original ticket from Tickemaster...£35 for Manchester, then i was supposed get my best friend one too, but didnt think they would sell out so fast :/ So i ended up buying one from SeatWave for £130...yes £130... worth it though. I keep getting updates saying they are tracking order, but im not sure if Seatwave are dodgy or not?

White Wrist

Berlin tickets just arrived :)

pissedandpierced

Yay I got my tickets. Panic over.

Gaz

Got my tickets for Manchester ages ago. Not long now, 1 week today!

Somaupass

My tickets to London finally arrived safe and sound, now its time to look for a cheap hotel to stay there, any ideas in Victoria station area? (there are good connections to Brixton from Victoria)

defsteve

pissedandpierced

I'm such a pissy fucking flipflopper of a girl. I also punch like a mong too.

Vesanic

Anyone else hitting the Paris gig(s)?