Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

UK & EU TOUR - FEB 2013

Started by stu_101, Oct 22, 2012, 08:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ToneDef

A week to go! Looking forward to this shit. See some of you there, no doubt

dawg

Going to see them in Berlin this time around.

Everyone make sure to check out Letlive before them because they are amazing!

DJR

Quote from: Gaz on Feb 11, 2013, 08:17 PM
Got my tickets for Manchester ages ago. Not long now, 1 week today!

See ya there dude :)

Raswid

I'm looking for one ticket to Berlin, someone from you guys, know a person who will want to sell it ?

Longstem

Hi guys,

Its been a long time...

My brother and I travel from Belgium to see Deftones in Berlin. 
Dawg... hope you bring the wodka again :p 

I have two spare tickets for Paris.... anyone? 

Vesanic

Ah fuck, Tom. I was hoping you'd show up in Paris.

dawg

Awesome Tom!!! Now I'm even more excited for Berlin. Get ready to party! See you there!  ;D

Longstem

Quote from: Vesanic on Feb 16, 2013, 01:05 AM
Ah fuck, Tom. I was hoping you'd show up in Paris.

Yes Rom, I was hoping to meet you there. 
I have tickets for paris, made hotelarrangements, everything was set but then something (really really important) came in between.
F$ck !

No Berlin for you?

Dawg, its gonna be a party indeed. Its my only opportunity to see Deftones this tour so Im planning to get the max out of it :)
My last concert in Berlin (Soulfly) was a crazy night, so I hope to have the same experience.

greetings fellow Deftones compatriots !

lxix

Anyone go last night? How was it if so.. & what time did they come on stage? Off to Rock City tonight not sure what time to get there by, thanks

DJR

Quote from: lxix on Feb 16, 2013, 01:54 PM
Anyone go last night? How was it if so.. & what time did they come on stage? Off to Rock City tonight not sure what time to get there by, thanks

Im going on Monday...ive been trying find out set lists but to no avail. I do know though from speaking to people that nothing played off SNW :/

Vesanic

Quote from: Longstem on Feb 16, 2013, 12:39 PM
Yes Rom, I was hoping to meet you there. 
I have tickets for paris, made hotelarrangements, everything was set but then something (really really important) came in between.
F$ck !

No Berlin for you?

Nope.  :-\
I had a vague idea on it but I couldn't find any decent cheap way to get there, besides the show sold out pretty quickly if I'm correct.

defsteve

So much better tonight than Nottingham (in my opinion).
Crosses ††† : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Website

DJR

Quote from: defsteve on Feb 19, 2013, 03:39 AM
So much better tonight than Nottingham (in my opinion).

WHat was the difference dude?...I thought the Manc show was immense, but i wouldnt be able to comment on the Notts show as wasnt there.

Gaz

Ive only just recovered from the Manchester gig, which ended up with me, my girlfriend, Abe, Frank and some other guys getting a taxi to Liars Club in town drinking Zombies

pissedandpierced

It wasn't the best London show. Boooooo.
"It's good to be classic, it kinda shows that we're old" - Chino Moreno, Kerrang! Awards 2007

ToneDef

I thought it was pretty good. Better than the last Brixton show. The guys were enjoying themselves. Varied setlist. It was good.

N0S3BLEED976

I have a spare ticket for the gig in Hamburg on Monday, since my friend suddenly decided to cancel this whole thing for a "higher cause".

Jerry_Curls

Quote from: Gaz on Feb 20, 2013, 02:21 PM
Ive only just recovered from the Manchester gig, which ended up with me, my girlfriend, Abe, Frank and some other guys getting a taxi to Liars Club in town drinking Zombies

More deets?
..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

vadimo

brixton was a great show, some of their finest performances and great setlist. Sound was great!

@ Tonedef nice bumping into you.