Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

BLEACH

Started by DAFTPUNK87, Oct 29, 2012, 07:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DAFTPUNK87

I'm a big fan of the manga//anime series. I've seen a few folks around here with Bleach avatars etc. Figured I'd make a thread for it

www.facebook.com/HXGRM              www.soundcloud.com/shpes

shine down unshy

Bleach is aiight.  Been watching Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden for a few years now.  Big anime fan here too.

DAFTPUNK87

Quote from: shine down unshy on Oct 29, 2012, 10:58 PM
Bleach is aiight.  Been watching Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden for a few years now.  Big anime fan here too.

Word.. I never got into Naruto. I got into Bleach, and I don't have the time for two lol.. I dunno, I dig the story and Kubo's artwork in Bleach is really awesome. The story line has picked up a whole lot in it's final arc.

DeftonesNZ

Never really got into anime that much iv'e watched naruto but i got sick of episodes where nothing happens also i didn't know storyline or characters so that killed it,just seemed like everytime it was picking up and i was getting in to it the episode would end lol.I like Dragonball Z though i thinks it's mainly because i remember watching it when i was little,

DAFTPUNK87

Quote from: DeftonesNZ on Oct 30, 2012, 03:21 AM
Never really got into anime that much iv'e watched naruto but i got sick of episodes where nothing happens also i didn't know storyline or characters so that killed it,just seemed like everytime it was picking up and i was getting in to it the episode would end lol.I like Dragonball Z though i thinks it's mainly because i remember watching it when i was little,

Yeah, I was never big into anime or manga either. I loved DBZ when I was younger, and about 7 years ago a friend of mine was like "dude, you gotta get into Bleach." So I eventually started watching it from the beginning, and it's got a pretty interesting story with a lot of big mystery surrounding the main character. All the characters are pretty interesting, have really unique powers, it's bloody and brutal sometimes - I dig it.

DBZ just had sooooo many plot holes and geez how many times did Krillin die and come back to life already?! lol

DeftonesNZ

Haha yeah your right about DBZ didn't even seem to matter if Goku died either way he always ended up back again,Yea i noticed the brutalness when i first saw some proper anime i'd only seen the funimation type overdub that are censored not even blood.Also cool fact lol I was watching a DBZ movie once and they had Change from Deftones in it and then in another one they had Elite was weird hearing them with DBZ apparantly when the US company did the overdubs they put metal soundtracks on some of the movies.
Goku Goes Super Saiyan Coolers Revenge

DAFTPUNK87

Yeah! I remember buying that movie a long time ago and it had Change. The one with Lord Slug has Elite in it haha. Pretty wild. That was a long time ago when I had first got into Deftones too, so I was really amped!

Mustang

Love Bleach! Though the show should've ended after Aizen and Ichigo fought. The new episodes/manga seems pale in comparison.

DAFTPUNK87

Quote from: Mustang on Oct 31, 2012, 10:44 AM
Love Bleach! Though the show should've ended after Aizen and Ichigo fought. The new episodes/manga seems pale in comparison.

Really? Are you up to date?
Bleach is back my friend.
Some serious shit has gone down in the last 30 chapters. Quincies have invaded Soul Society, and Kubo's finally getting to the thick of Ichigo's bloodline, a couple major characters have been killed off, plus the Zero Squad is finally about to show up.

Mustang

Quote from: DAFTPUNK87 on Nov 01, 2012, 11:02 PM
Quote from: Mustang on Oct 31, 2012, 10:44 AM

Really? Are you up to date?
Bleach is back my friend.
Some serious shit has gone down in the last 30 chapters. Quincies have invaded Soul Society, and Kubo's finally getting to the thick of Ichigo's bloodline, a couple major characters have been killed off, plus the Zero Squad is finally about to show up.

Whoa there! Spoilers... I haven't been reading the manga for like 3 months! Okay, I'll catch up. Hopefully Kubo is really back on track.

DAFTPUNK87

haha my bad. I didn't necessarily give any details away, just a brief summary of whats been goin on. But I had to get the point across that you probably really wanna catch up, because it's getting very good again.

and yeah, Kubo's eating his wheaties. He's pullin out all the stops on this final arc.