Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Rageman02uk says HI

Started by rageman02uk, Nov 02, 2012, 11:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rageman02uk

Hello peeps, UK Deftones fan here, been viewing this site for approx 2 years for Deftones news, Talk, Opinions etc, and thought its a good idea to join as i too cannot wait for the new album.

Enjoyed the Deftones on Around the Fur but really started to love them from White Pony onwards, White Pony and all following LPs have been day one purchases. [Not to take anything away from Adrenaline nor ATF as i do love these albums too]

Seen them live twice, once at Download Festival with Tool, Coheed and Soulfly [i forget the year] and also at Birmingham with Coheed again during the Diamond Eyes Tour 2010.

For me personally i was shocked at instantly great Diamond Eyes was, usually albums take me a few listens to get into but that just blew me away on first listen, like you all, i cant wait for Koi No Yokan.

Peace :)

deftones47

Hey. Welcome to the forum. We're glad to have yet another user to this place.

Also, I'm jealous that you got to go to Download Festival! I've always wanted to go there, but I'm in the US. :(

DJR

Hello fellow Englishman :)

I also enjoyed the year they played with Tool and Soulfy, that was around 06?

have fun dude

rageman02uk

Thanks guys,
DJR - It was about about 06, because Tool had just released 10,000 days, but that was awesome festival, esp when Max cameout to play Head Up, i really wanted Maynard to do Passenger too but hey it was a wicked day out :)

Deftones47 - Iv been twice to Download the time mentioned above and an earlier year with Audioslave, Disturbed, Less than Jake, 2003 i think, only went to see Audioslave as i never got to see Rage/Machine. Dont you guys have killer Festivals like Lalapalooza and Coachella, man some of those line ups of the years i have been MAD jealous lol

chuckles

Hola hombre ingles! Bienvenido!!
I'm a member of Sharing Leaks...

rageman02uk

Quote from: chuckles on Nov 04, 2012, 12:53 AM
Hola hombre ingles! Bienvenido!!

Thank You - Gracias Hombre

Vesanic

Northcal