Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Verticalia, the band I'm currently singing on

Started by Deftones-argentina, Nov 11, 2012, 03:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deftones-argentina

www.verticalia.bandcamp.com

guys, this is the band I've been singing on since the last year. I think the influences come from Mars volta, deftones, incubus & circa survive, maybe some protest the hero too. Part of this was recorded at my house, and mixed in the best studio of my country. I feel we did a nice job, hope it resonates with you guys in some way.

lostpilot

I like the artwork a lot.

Musically, for me personally some moments just did not fit, but it's how I see things.
And obviously what sounded the one track that left most impression on me was 'Infinity'.

I believe that the mastering for vocals could have been wayyyyyyyyyyy different and would fix the situation for me. But overall a good job.

dictatesofreason

I can def hear the Tones influence, like the tpam said, i think the vocals could have been mixed differently but damn man its awesome stuff

Deftones-argentina

Thank you for checking it! Actually, It's the first time I'm proud of how the vocals sound on a record I sing on. It could have been pushed to a more "in your face" sound, but we all felt the vocals shouldn't be all crispy. I'm flattered by the fact that you checked and even gave me your impression, though.