Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Contest - Win a signed Stephen Carpenter ESP Guitar!

Started by maik, Nov 12, 2012, 11:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vesanic

The winner still didn't get news regarding his prize.

cvthedrv

that's so sad man, i would be shitting bricks.

DeftonesNZ

That's pretty shit I sort expected that though,did they even officially announce a winner?

deftoner664

It's been awhile now too. That's weak; very unprofessional promotional ethics IMO. Use a SC guitar as bate to hype up the release of KNY, and then the contest ends, and no one notifies the winner after several weeks of it ending? Just wrong man.
Sharing Lungs member since Oct 07, 2005 to Present

Northcal

DeftonesNZ

Quote from: deftoner664 on Dec 28, 2012, 10:59 PM
It's been awhile now too. That's weak; very unprofessional promotional ethics IMO. Use a SC guitar as bate to hype up the release of KNY, and then the contest ends, and no one notifies the winner after several weeks of it ending? Just wrong man.
It is really slack especially because of how dedicated of a fan-base they have I know it's not them personally but their PR team is letting them down alot it really makes them look bad,I don't even think their social media pages post links to new interviews and stuff we have to look for them and not contacting a competition winner after this amount of time is bad enough but not even announcing a winner is just lazy it's like they just forgot about it,I feel for the guy who won it must suck getting all excited because you won and then nothing happens, probably worse then not coming 1st.

ignore the fashion

defTHE1s

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

iceache

Chances are they probably won't announce it publicly.. the person who one, probably already knows.

As noted by their website: Notice : This competition has now finished and we have a winner!

SwerveCityUSA

I do anything for the Stef B-7 or B-8. I'm not even into 7 or 8 string guitars, but hearing what he did on these last 2 records, I'm like fuck, 6 strings just is going to cut it. Neither is a cheap ass guitar.
I'm bringing it in with style myself you know it is with ease no sweat