Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

AZ - November 17, 2012

Started by djsoulglo, Nov 13, 2012, 10:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

djsoulglo

I'm going to the show and the signing at Zia! Anyone else?!  8)

bangbang240

Going to both as well buddy. Super stoked.

djsoulglo

It's going to be so awesome. I can't wait!

bangbang240

I don't know how many of you are going but we are taking a party van from Mesa to the show. We already have 20 people, but it can hold 32. Let me know if anyone wants to hop on!

djsoulglo

Oh damn! We're on the westside....I wish I could go with the party! HAHA. Thanks for the invite though. We can meet up there, though!

bangbang240

Sweet.. you should hit me up on facebook. Jason Barcon

srcuello

I'm going to the signing but need to find a ticket to the show. Gotta deal with scalpers now.

djsoulglo

Quote from: srcuello on Nov 17, 2012, 07:37 AM
I'm going to the signing but need to find a ticket to the show. Gotta deal with scalpers now.

Dude, that sucks!! I bought my ticket as soon as they went on sale. I knew they would sell out. Scalpers suck, man. Good luck!!

srcuello

Quote from: djsoulglo on Nov 17, 2012, 03:15 PM
Quote from: srcuello on Nov 17, 2012, 07:37 AM

Dude, that sucks!! I bought my ticket as soon as they went on sale. I knew they would sell out. Scalpers suck, man. Good luck!!

Thanks. Hedging my bets with some Craigslist action. Haha.

djsoulglo

Did you get tickets?!? Were you the guy in front of the theatre asking for tickets?

srcuello

Quote from: djsoulglo on Nov 19, 2012, 12:32 AM
Did you get tickets?!? Were you the guy in front of the theatre asking for tickets?

I did get tickets! That wasn't me. The "scalper" I met from Craigslist turned out to be a very nice man and his son. It was awesome.