Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Covers from you...

Started by Alectwin, Nov 14, 2012, 06:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alectwin

Hi guys, i've just made 2 big insults to Deftones (2 vocal covers) and i want to share it with you...i like to "see" (maybe listen it's better) something made from you too, members of this wonderful community...

Don't be shy, post here your covers...guitar, vocals, drum, band, a cappella, whatever you want...

Change (In the house of flies)
http://soundcloud.com/alectwin/alectwin-change-deftones-vocal

and i've done Sextape too, but i can't post on soundcloud and don't know why...

I'm sorry in advance for your ears/minds...

from_musings

deftoner664

I think this is a great idea. Instead of having a bunch of fan covers floating all over SL we can just go to one thread. Mind = blown. duh?  was trying to say this all along but no one really went for it. Nice job casting the first stone Alectwin.
Sharing Lungs member since Oct 07, 2005 to Present

whipsy77

Alright Ill jump into the fire, I did a cover of Entombed last night, I did have a few too many drinks before hand and it already has one dislike but Im always open to critisism..

Deftones - Entombed Guitar cover

whitefur

Here is me covering the first 67 studio songs in 3 minutes:

Deftones Ultimate-Guitar Cover Contest Medley

deftoner664

Since we'll never get anything again from Like Linus played live again, I think I'm going to cover some of those songs.. For sure going to try Guest and maybe Answers. @Whitefur, really awesome you could riff all the albums in there, just wish you'd played certain riffs just a couple seconds longer.

Alectwin

Good work mates!

Go on posting...

whitefur

Quote from: deftoner664 on Nov 15, 2012, 11:05 PM@Whitefur, really awesome you could riff all the albums in there, just wish you'd played certain riffs just a couple seconds longer.
Me too, but this was for the Ultimate Guitar contest and each vid had to be under 3 minutes

Alectwin

Quote from: whitefur on Nov 15, 2012, 10:17 PM
Here is me covering the first 67 studio songs in 3 minutes:

Deftones Ultimate-Guitar Cover Contest Medley

As someone says on YouTube "My whole life in 3 minutes" !!!

Great, very great job!

Alectwin

Sextape (Deftones Vocal Cover)

(Just put random images to upload it on youtube)

Penicks

nice drunk-on-tequila-karaoke-night version bro

Alectwin

Thanks Penicks ;)

(I know you are sarcastic)

beautyschool_elite

- Knife Prty
- Passenger

...tried uploading either to the page, but it's not working!?!

boo.
.hopelessly.devoted.

Congressman

deftoner664

Teknoman

Quote from: Congressman on Nov 18, 2012, 01:24 AM
first post, let's see how this goes.

Deftones - Hexagram Drum Cover

Yeah! i've seen your cover before, one of the best ones (if not THE best cover) on youtube.

Offtopic: I remember watching on youtube an hexagram drum cover, the guy had a professional looking drum set (really cool gear with lots of cymbals and toms and stuff) but the guy just played random stuff and drummed allover the place like a little kid, he couldnt play drums for his life LoL but he insisted that he was playing the song and he was really serious about it... it was hilarious.  ;D

EDIT: i found the video.. prepare your hears

Deftones - Hexagram (Masakerr Extreme Syncopation Mix)

I make music too

whipsy77

My Graphic Nature cover, this would be one of the least heavy songs on the album and could be played soley on a 6 string but it has grown on me...

Deftones Graphic Nature Guitar cover, 8 Strings

Crazylegs

whipsy77

gwenudo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhjjGKB37Ds&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Heres my cover of gauze, i made it, but idk why it tells me its not available for mobile.. if anybody knows how to fix this please help.. but yea if your on a computer.. hope you like my version of gauze
Was it like it seemed?...